Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Independence Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Independence Day

    Happy Independence Day for all you Americans out there!

    A few videos to start off the morning.

    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ETrr-XHBjE&feature=related[/media]

    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3wh9raeD_Y[/media]

    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRGUqd_M6Mg[/media]

  • #2
    Re: Independence Day

    nooo first post...

    happy independence day in 34min

    -gamerz
    csxgamerz

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Independence Day

      as a proud Englishman, i disagree with this holidays for lots of reasons. Njoy your holiday whilst you can! Mwuahahaha

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Independence Day

        Originally posted by fullkontact View Post
        as a proud Englishman, i disagree with this holidays for lots of reasons. Njoy your holiday whilst you can! Mwuahahaha
        We let'cha keep Austraila and Canada. :P


        ...



        (It's derived from a quote from House. ;))
        Last edited by Greyed; 07-04-2009, 06:54 AM. Reason: Hadda explain...
        "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Independence Day

          Wow, I really enjoyed the Anthem there! **Tear**
          |TG-X|Turkish

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Independence Day

            Originally posted by fullkontact View Post
            as a proud Englishman, i disagree with this holidays for lots of reasons. Njoy your holiday whilst you can! Mwuahahaha
            Indeed fukkkontact Mwuahahaha

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Independence Day

              Originally posted by Blade.3510 View Post
              fukkkontact
              lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Independence Day

                Originally posted by Mix0lydian View Post
                lol
                haha




                TG-6th|Almightylion

                "It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Independence Day

                  i hate my key board so much :(

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Independence Day

                    Happy 4th!
                    sigpic
                    I'm Back.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Independence Day

                      Happy Independence Day!!

                      P.S: Star couldn't u find something newer for the 1st vid? T.O is still in Eagles and it's Superbowl XXXIX year of 2005
                      Last edited by RememberTheAlamo; 07-04-2009, 10:05 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Independence Day

                        Coast guard academy = Lolz
                        Nihility

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Independence Day

                          Happy 4th! And Fullkontact, you'll never take back this piece of land!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Independence Day

                            Originally posted by Havok View Post
                            Happy 4th! And Fullkontact, you'll never take back this piece of land!


                            I wouldn't want it.... It's ruined now. I'd take back the 13 states and give the rest to native americans to bulldoze and live off the land. The biggest heritage site. :p

                            I'd invite canada, aus, nz back to the common wealth. Take ireland by force. Invite germany to join. Take hong kong, south africa. I'd remove isreal.


                            My perfect world, with me on the throne. ;)

                            Enjoy your holiday you yanks. XD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Independence Day

                              Originally posted by fullkontact View Post
                              I wouldn't want it.... It's ruined now. I'd take back the 13 states and give the rest to native americans to bulldoze and live off the land. The biggest heritage site. :p

                              I'd invite canada, aus, nz back to the common wealth. Take ireland by force. Invite germany to join. Take hong kong, south africa. I'd remove isreal.


                              My perfect world, with me on the throne. ;)

                              Enjoy your holiday you yanks. XD

                              LOL

                              You already have everything planed out!

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X