This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hola

Hola, yo soy Battlezapper, de Chile, les cuento que cuando comencé a jugar el Projet Reality hace ya varios meses jugaba muchísimo en vuestro server, pero al parecer, por mi inexperiencia fui baneado y expulsado del servidor, pueden por favor levantarme la prohibición, ya que ahora si juego y desde Chile es el único servidor con buen ping.

No sabía donde poner este tema por lo que lo puse en varias partes, ojala haya alguien que hablé español porque mi ingles es bastante malo.

Muchas gracias

Re: hola

you can introduce yourself in this thread : http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-yourself.html

Welcome

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

Re: hola

He apparently was actually banned and is requesting an un-ban.

According to the translator:

Hello, I am Battlezapper, of Chile, I tell them that when I began to play Projet Reality either several months ago it was playing very much in your server, but apparently, for my inexperience I was baneado and expelled from the servant, they can raise me please the prohibition, since now if I play and from Chile he is the only servant with good ping.

It was not known where to put this topic for what I put it in several parts, I hope there is someone that I spoke Spanish because my English is quite bad.

Thank you very much

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X