Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for some "new maps"...

Hey guys,

I guess the general consensus is that PR needs some new maps. This is also true for are map rotation since, like a good number of people, I think that insurgent maps can be pretty dull. Why not go back to some old classics like Mao valley, Mashtuur City, Steel thunder (My all time fav), Zatar Wetlands and Zhianjiang Security Centre.

How? [R-DEV]Matrox posted this thread :

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f288...-released.html

Theses maps have been updated for the new PR. Mabe we sould add theses maps to the normal rotation or have a "retro" night (could replace one of the PW nights) to have a break of the routine!

Admins please do this... for all of us!

Cheers,
    Nix

Re: Ready for some "new maps"...

nudge nudge: Dirtboy's stickied retro night thread
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Oups, never saw that one... but I would be in ... d/l the pack now!

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing some of these 'readjusted' maps being kept in the rotation if they are good.

Comment

its just a simple install right? just download it and install, you don't need to adjust anything to .86, I did take a look at the realitymod forum last night, but i just don't want to screw everything up, since it took me so long to finally get .86 working, and because when it comes to computers, i have horrible luck/experience.

P.S. I can't wait to play Mao Valley.
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
            its just a simple install right? just download it and install, you don't need to adjust anything to .86, I did take a look at the realitymod forum last night, but i just don't want to screw everything up, since it took me so long to finally get .86 working, and because when it comes to computers, i have horrible luck/experience.

P.S. I can't wait to play Mao Valley.
            Yep, just download it and you're good to go. Took me about 5 mins or so. And I agree w/ Celestial, if they're good lets just keep them in the rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
              ...its just a simple install right? just download it and install, you don't need to adjust anything...
              Yes mate, it's an .exe just d/l and patch... I've tested it and works fine!

Comment

I'm ready for some new maps. This is the wrong place for it, but I agree with the insurgency maps = dull. I usually just disconnect and come back later. A fair weathered friend, you might say.

On a side note, I've noticed that several other popular servers have appeared to adopt some of TG's rules, and has greatly improved the level of play in other, "non-TG" servers. This is a good thing for the community, but new maps and another reason to join the TG server would be a positive for the TG community and server population.

Comment

One of the most vivid images I have of playing PR when I first started is of an A-10 streaking overhead on Zatar Wetlands, filling the air with the momentous sounds of it's huge gun.

Comment

Pilot Squad Insertions on Muttrah!
                    |TG-6th|Belhade
                    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

I believe we have to run those maps as a password event, so we won't be able to leave them in the public rotation.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                        I believe we have to run those maps as a password event, so we won't be able to leave them in the public rotation.
                        :( why?

Comment

Because they arent 0.86. Same as if you ran pr on karkland or something, its not how they want it to be played. I remember there was some 5 second respawn pr servers in previous versions so they introduced a license to play to stop that

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Still, if we play it and like it, we can at least have these new maps played on our password night, which means every thursday and sunday...

Plus, if they're good and we make them hear it's good, I have no reason to believe they wouldn't release it again in the near future...

I can't wait for that Chinook map... Gonne be sweeeeeeeet
                            |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Originally posted by belhade View Post
                              pilot squad insertions on muttrah!
                              yes!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse