Battlerecorder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder

Hey guys sorry if this is obvious but can someone point me in the direction of the BR files if they exist?
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Re: Battlerecorder

You have to be a SM to get external access to the BFR's I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalMother View Post
      Hey guys sorry if this is obvious but can someone point me in the direction of the BR files if they exist?
      From within the BF2 game you should be able to pull up a list of all BR recordings for the games that you participated in.

Supporting members do have the option of downloading all recordings directly from our server.
      |TG-12th| asch
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
        From within the BF2 game you should be able to pull up a list of all BR recordings for the games that you participated in.

Supporting members do have the option of downloading all recordings directly from our server.
        Yeah, however, I heard you gotta be playing for the whole round for it to appear on the BF2 list.

If you're a SM you have acess to the Member Only forum, which contains all the files.

Good time to think about spending those 9 bucks, help keep the great server up, access the BFR files and have a slot dedicated to you 24/7 :)
        |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Originally posted by KevlarBR View Post
          Yeah, however, I heard you gotta be playing for the whole round for it to appear on the BF2 list.

If you're a SM you have acess to the Member Only forum, which contains all the files.

Good time to think about spending those 9 bucks, help keep the great server up, access the BFR files and have a slot dedicated to you 24/7 :)
          :( i cant afford it .......

Comment

If you are crafty you can find a way to access the files without being a sm. Hint: use google ;)

Cheers,

Nix

Comment

Originally posted by Blade.3510 View Post
              :( i cant afford it .......
              You buy lunch don't you? You can easy save a 1 a day by choosing the cheaper options. I found a love of soup at my old school, and that saved me 1.25 a day.

Comment

I'm trying to figure BFR as well, I have absolutely nothing listed under my "community" tab in bf2 vanilla and not sure where to go in PR. I try to activate PR while under the community tab in bf2 vanilla and PR starts but says I need to restart using the PR executable. I have finished a great many rounds but nothing is showing up at all.
                |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
                I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Yeah it doesn't work for me either... And Blade, c'mon... If you can afford a computer to play PR on I doubt $10 bucks a month is totally out of the budget...

10 bucks is like 2 or 3 beers maybe you'll have to give up on a whole MONTH!

It's worth it :p
                  |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Originally posted by KevlarBR View Post
                    10 bucks is like 2 or 3 beers maybe you'll have to give up on a whole MONTH!

It's worth it :p
                    Lol, it better be. :D

Comment

You can access BR files not as SM.

I believe for it to log you have to allow the next map in rotation to load.

It is accessable from the 'barracks' or so forth, in any case it is one of the selection you can find on the PR menu.

Hope it helps.

Comment

Give me the time and date and map and I'll see if I can get it for you.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                          Give me the time and date and map and I'll see if I can get it for you.
                          erm... this is UK time

early saturday 18th, i left at about 0230hrs, map was al basrah

thanks
                          AnimalMother
                          Ex TG-31st LR
                          "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                          sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

the community tab is renamed barracks in PR

Comment

nardini it should be this 1
                              auto_2009_07_19_11_41_02.bf2demo 19-Jul-2009 13:34 82M
                              if u haven't gotten to it

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X