Membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Membership

Ok im thinking about taking the plunge. I just had one question about the membership: if at some stage in the future I would like to cancel it, how would one go about stoping the monthly debits?

Cheers

Aus
    |TG-Irr| Aus-trooper

Re: Membership

If you pay with paypal which most people do just log into your paypal acct and find the subscription. then it gives you a choice to cancel the membership and its done. Quite simple. And every month it just automatically takes the 9 bucks out so you dont have to remember to keep sending payments
    |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

in paypal just delete the monthly paying.

| | | |

Comment

cool cheers
        |TG-Irr| Aus-trooper

Comment

But if you choice the year long membership it can't be cancled and you have to pay for it all upfront I believe.
          |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Well If you do quit we have to kill ya! You know that right?

;)

Comment

Yea ive been thinking about this for a LOOOOONG time....probably should get it done.
              Whats the deal with arma2 and getting kicked for supporting member? Does this happen or isnt there enough players yet. (wait....the arma 2 TG server isnt online yet is it?)
              Nihility

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
                Yea ive been thinking about this for a LOOOOONG time....probably should get it done.
                Whats the deal with arma2 and getting kicked for supporting member? Does this happen or isnt there enough players yet. (wait....the arma 2 TG server isnt online yet is it?)
                I believe there's no way to implement the kicking script for ArmA, so there is no kick for supporting members.

Comment

Originally posted by Soupy_Norman View Post
                  ArmA2 already launched at TG and we have servers up for it. We still haven't found a way to implement a SM kick script in the ArmA series but getting in shouldn't be a problem for anyone, supporting or not.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
                    ArmA2 already launched at TG and we have servers up for it. We still haven't found a way to implement a SM kick script in the ArmA series but getting in shouldn't be a problem for anyone, supporting or not.
                    Cool, all i need to do now is buy arma2 :D

I spend hours sometimes just flying the huey about in the demo with my joystick, so so so much fun, trying to do fast inserts (and noseing into the ground sometimes!!), selecting manual fire also lets you use the mguns.......oh the possibilities!

Its a pity the PR trans hueys dont have hydras but that would just cause everyone to fly them as attack choppers :(

Sorry if im a bit off topic (or totally).
                    Nihility

Comment

I'm currently a member, and I hope I don't get reprimanded for saying this, but taking the plunge depends on the times that you play.

For instance, I tend to play later at night during the week (PST) and there is usually no problem getting in the PR server, if there's anybody in it at all. However, prime time and most weekends, the server is full.

It's only $8.95 a month, so I will continue to subscribe because I want in when I want in, but I'm wondering if I'm really getting my money's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by =KOF=CR8Z View Post
                        It's only $8.95 a month, so I will continue to subscribe because I want in when I want in, but I'm wondering if I'm really getting my money's worth.

I'm having similar thoughts. :row__540: I'm English so I can easily hop on the PR server just as its warming up. I don't need the web-space or e-mail so the only real pull to get an SM for me is the IHS stuff. Is that worth $8.95 a month? I don't know, especially with the irregs.

I'm still thinking and will probably end up giving in. :)

Comment

Well, to each his own, but I would say being a supporting member does a lot more for me than just ensuring I can get in when I want to. When you look at this community you can appreciate how much it has grown. More so, what needs to truly be appreicated is how long this community has sustained itself.

I'm not here to say you should or need to be a SM. However, I will say, the $9 you pay per month goes a lot farther then most of the money people spend here. Servers, forums, etc, etc. the list goes on. Instead of the chessburger and coke or wasted on something else. The $9/month supporting members pay allows you to discuss on the forums whether you should pay or not pay. Again to each his own, but you can be rest assured that every dollar you spend is put to good use.

Mef
                          Last edited by MEFBRAVO; 07-29-2009, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Disclaimer: Been on unemployment since January; gone back to school now. I'm getting married in October and we just bought a house this week using my fiancee's income as a 2nd grade school teacher. Haven't gone to see a movie in a theater in 6 months and dates are usually take out food on the couch. (these can be the best ones ironically) Really enjoy the community and plan to become a SM when things settle; it may be a while!
                            |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                            sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
                            I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Dread,

I know the feeling. I went through that in 4th qtr last year. That goes for everyone who is debating and may or may not be able to become a SM or chooses not to. I was just sharing how I feel by being a SM. To each his own.

Mef

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X