Sunday PW / retro night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunday PW / retro night

Shooting the radio works. I understand the frustration, but it is what it is. I remember a week ago on Quinling the UK had a SAW prone on a hill about 50 metres away killing the entire squad as we spawned in on a FB. What did we do? Spawned in a wave, smoked, flanked, killed him and took his kit. May have been some minor teabag action. End of that story.

Comment

Jeepo, for that I wish I could +Rep you ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
        Shooting the radio works. I understand the frustration, but it is what it is. I remember a week ago on Quinling the UK had a SAW prone on a hill about 50 metres away killing the entire squad as we spawned in on a FB. What did we do? Spawned in a wave, smoked, flanked, killed him and took his kit. May have been some minor teabag action. End of that story.
        Prawn'd.

Wait...Quinling? And he was 50m away? Where was his squad, and why weren't they within 150M of him?
        "It's called a randomizer, and it's fitted to the guidance systems and operates under a very complex scientific principle called pot luck."

Comment

They were assaulting the FB, but were easily enough owned, except their sneaky medic who kept hiding. Once dealt with though it was a lesson in protection your flanks for him.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X