1:30 am

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:30 am

my computer just crashed and so i thought id write a quick note.

i was playing on some oil field map with 13 people on my team, i was SL my team and we went to production to defend. we set up some 50's at the n gate and another one watching s gate all the while being bombarded every four seconds by a 203 tube!! my little four-6 six man squad did one hell of a job. i had a blast.

we even defend a great rush by the other team who drovew over half my team, the rest of whom wiped out the opfor!! great play all around it was intense!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Re: 1:30 am

Methinks the map you have in mind is Al Kufrah.
    Waldo II

Comment

ya i think that, that is the one.... man one hell of a fire fight for over 20 minutes being shelled and returning fire absolutly great

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Yes it is, just watch out when the IFVs get there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X