Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(BR file) Barracuda ceisefire evac at PLA main.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (BR file) Barracuda ceisefire evac at PLA main.

As topic says, some might remember this game.

Was a very good barracuda game 1 month ago, I flew the attack huey with only two seats, and the huge ticket-pricetag attached to it.

Somewhere midround, alot of US troops had foot in PLA main, even tho the PLA team had recapped other flags, making it "illegal" to stay in there.

Most of the US troops got killed before any rescue mission went live due to all transports being busy or down, but after listening to some of the guys on teamspeak, I decided to ask in the chat if the PLA was up for a ceasefire evac. Simply get the remaining US soldiers out, peacefully.
    And shockingly, they accepted. It was close to the end of the game, so decided to take the chance of loosing tickets versus an epic moment.

I landed the chopper in the middle of the road inside the enemy main base, and could see multiple enemies, no one shooting but surely staring through their scopes. Out of one of the warehouses a US soldier staggered out, wounded but alive, and ran 30meter openfield towards the chopper, without any shots fired from either side.

It was a good moment in PR for me for some reason, completely new experience in the game, which I didnt consider possible.

I downloaded the Battlerecorder(BR) after the round. But it was the wrong file when I loaded it up recently, so if anyone else taped this or have the BR your welcome to contact me!

nk

Re: (BR file) Barracuda ceisefire evac at PLA main.

You know, I believe i have that one, seeing as my squad was the one that agreed.

I'll try to get you the exact time and date so you can find it yourself

Comment

I'll find it for sure if you gimme exact time and date

Comment

I have no informations at all... I bellieved that the file i downloaded ( which appeared as the right one, by name date time etc. ) was the right one. Didnt give it alot more thought at time, except the future desire to relive that moment.

Deleted everything since then, so nothings there on any of my BR lists ingame... I hoped that others than I, could see the epicness in the event and had gotten the proper file downloaded.. :-)

Ill owe you beers and babies if its recovered!

Comment

Wow, that's a great story!
          |TG-6th|Belhade
          "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Yeah sounds nice!

if you find it make sure to make a nice vid out of it and let us watch :D
            |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

I remember it. I'll check my BFR files. Although, if I had a date and approximate time, that would help.
              Last edited by Bandaid; 08-23-2009, 10:38 PM.
              sigpic
              I'm Back.

Comment

I love moments like this in game... where players roleplay a bit instead of just insulating their KDR ratios... what makes the game and community great IMO, experiences like this where players react in a more realistic or non-standard-FPS fashion instead of just shooting everything that moves etc...

Good story hope I get to see something like this sometime (without being the one to orchestrate it ;) )

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzhead View Post
                  I love moments like this in game... where players roleplay a bit instead of just insulating their KDR ratios... what makes the game and community great IMO, experiences like this where players react in a more realistic or non-standard-FPS fashion instead of just shooting everything that moves etc...
                  x2. It's epic when these scenarios happen, can't get enough of it. But most people's fingers are really itchy.

Comment

Originally posted by GoreZiad View Post
                    x2. It's epic when these scenarios happen, can't get enough of it. But most people's fingers are really itchy.
                    hey!! dont point fingers!!

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                    "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

speaking of BR files, last night, Ramiel, does anyone have it, when I DL'ed it, all I had was sound, then the file wasn't there for re'DL. It was too epic not to watch again :(
                      |Drewb

Comment

That sounds awesome! Truly it does! Wish I was there!

Are you talking about the uh, the civi/insurgent mob Drew? It's a shame I didn't play that whole round, but the time I stayed there was still awesome fun.

It was funny when you (I think) and all the other civilians pulled out your phones:
                        "Hello? Can you hear me?"

I don't think south Ramiel has good reception.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoreZiad View Post
                          Heck yeah... I know more players than I wish that would've lit them the fek up while they were getting inside the choppah.............
                          |TG-69th|Kevlar

"Oh I know I don't think I see what I see what I'm thinking."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X