Tactical Gamer vs Reality Teamwork
Please read this thoroughly before responding.
This is a MAJOR external scrim - being prepared and not having no-shows is CRITICAL
Do NOT signup unless you are sure you can commit to the timeframe and length(maybe 3 hours)
Date: Saturday, September 5
Time: 4:00PM EST (use www.timeanddate.com to work out your time difference)
Be on Teamspeak by: One hour prior to event for roll call. (if you don't have voip you will still need to be on teamspeak and text an admin during rollcall - please note this in your signup)
Maps: 2 Maps played on only one side.
Fools Road 16
Tactical Gamer will be Chechens. Reality Teamwork will Russians
Reality Teamwork will be USMC. Tactical Gamer will be MEC
Server: Tactical Gamer server (Fools Road 16)/Realty Teamwork Euro server 188.8.131.52 (Jabal 64)
Who can participate?
This event is open to all players who visit our forums.
* Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis.
* Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of sign-up determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
* You can pull out, but if you reconfirm, you will find yourself at the bottom of the roster.
* You may not hand over your spot to another specific player. Your spot will be given to the next available player.
* Become a supporting member before you respond!
How do I sign up?
To sign-up for this event, please quote and provide the following information in this thread:
* IHS affiliation
* Leadership abilities and kit specialties including vehicles
* Kit / Role preference (in order of preference)
* Do you want to CO a round?
Players who no-show without notice for a scrim will be precluded from participating in the following scrim. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play all rounds and you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.
When can I sign up?
Signups will begin NOW!
What not to post?
"What time will it be in my time zone?" -Work it out!
"It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" -Become one!
"I'm on the reserve list. How good are my chances of playing if I show up?" -Very, very high. Maybe. This one might get tight. We cannot assure you'll get to play, but there are always drop outs.
This list will be updated as new responses come in. Supporting members are listed in bold. 32 of 32 slots filled. Players slotted higher than '32' will be listed as reserves. Several reserves are typically needed on gameday.