Good community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good community

The TG PR server community has been great. I haven't picked up a FPS for over 2 years, because they, imho, sucked and lacked teamwork.

On a whim, tried PR out after seeing it on TG site and now I get an hour or so in a night to relax.

Thanks to everyone on there. Always been welcome into squads and people answer my noob questions about PR.

I'm home! :)

Re: Good community

Welcome!
    |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
    sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
    I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Awesome. Glad you had a good time. Hard to beat TG when it comes to teamwork.
      sigpic
      I'm Back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinders View Post
        Always been welcome into squads and people answer my noob questions about PR.
        I believe you were the one that asked what a 'hat' was last night? If so, keep those kinds of questions coming, it's been a long time since new players asked questions instead of just remaining silent.

Although it won't answer all (or even half) of your questions I would suggest reading through the PR manual if you haven't already. While most of what you need to learn will be in game you might find the reasons behind some of the game play decisions.

Some things, like why pilots don't get pistols and why the special forces kit was removed, can only be answered by other players or by reading a lot on the main PR forums since I don't believe they are covered in the manual.
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

welcome
          Viking

Comment

:)

Now that is what I like to hear! :)

Welcome to TG, Cinders. Ask away on questions many will be happy to answer, myself included.

An echo: Snooggums is right about reading the manual and if you havn't done it yet, now is a good time; explains alot and answers alot of questions (many people will refer you to the manual). And yes the actual PR website (and forum) is a good place to see the game wider too.

Feel free to stick around and allow yourself to find out more about TG, its quirks; meeting people and making chums, the community here in PR, and definately the TG community as a whole. I am glad it is off to a good start as is should be and hope to see you around, and am really happy to hear you call TG 'home' :)

Comment

Hey dude, good to make yourself known. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you! You're the type of public newcomer which is my favourite, who actually appreciates teamwork.

sigpic

Comment

Welcome :D
                Always glad to have newcomers to PR

Comment

welcome

---------
                  |TG|DarkDancer

Comment

Thanks all.

Yeah, that was me snoogums, lol. Thanks for the info. I read the manual, but a lot of little things have to be experienced. I'm still having trouble picking out the enemies from friendlies, not recognizing the differences in uniforms (well, some of them).

Once I get the hang of the fighting, I'll carry my own weight in a firefight. I usually sprint on the flank to put pressure or turn the enemy.

Playing with startrekern usually, he's pretty forgiving of my questions also. Drove a TOW humvee across the map, only to have to return it for a .50 cal type, lol. Then ran back to refill an AT4, right in the middle of an enemy squad. They just looked at me then turned their backs. I was trying to pull up the map quick to figure out if they were the enemy, but about then one whipped back around...

I'll go ahead an pay the membership fee. It's worth it so far.

Comment

you won't regret it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse