Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

at least you guys can play :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • at least you guys can play :(

    ive got a problem with CTD when i connect to the server i called EA and they have a team working on it at this very moment :)

  • #2
    Re: at least you guys can play :(

    So thats why you've haven't been able to come right ? Or because you cheat PR with L4D ?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: at least you guys can play :(

      Originally posted by orpal View Post
      Or because you cheat PR with L4D ?
      That better not be the reason

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: at least you guys can play :(

        Originally posted by orpal View Post
        So thats why you've haven't been able to come right ? Or because you cheat PR with L4D ?
        little bit of both PR/bf2 aint working so i play l4d instead :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: at least you guys can play :(

          EA Fails. Every patch brings more problems then solutions. Although I guess that's the same with all software, but not to this extent in my experience.

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: at least you guys can play :(

            Originally posted by Berlancic View Post
            EA Fails. Every patch brings more problems then solutions. Although I guess that's the same with all software, but not to this extent in my experience.
            i second that

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: at least you guys can play :(

              we got zombi tanks in 0.87 now !
              better come back
              |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

              sigpic

              We snipe the TG way

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: at least you guys can play :(

                WTH a whole team working on it.....i'm jealous


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: at least you guys can play :(

                  Its working again God praise EA tech support !!!!!!!! F**k ye!!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Im back!!!!! :)

                    a few factors about why i have been away for a while and i bet you lot really missed me :)
                    1. i bought Left 4 dead
                    2. i got a job at a bar
                    3.Bf2 was messed up (now fixed with a little help from EA)
                    4.PR was taking far.....tooo long to download in a day......just

                    :)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: at least you guys can play :(

                      Good to have you back!




                      ---------
                      |TG|DarkDancer

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Im back!!!!! :)

                        Originally posted by Blade.3510 View Post
                        a few factors about why i have been away for a while and i bet you lot really missed me :)
                        1. i bought Left 4 dead
                        2. i got a job at a bar
                        3.Bf2 was messed up (now fixed with a little help from EA)
                        4.PR was taking far.....tooo long to download in a day......just

                        :)

                        I get to play with you for 10 mintues yesterday lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: at least you guys can play :(

                          YAY! Great to see your back. I can remember when I used to CTD on map start. The most enraging thing I've ever experienced on a PC. I almost went back to James Bond Nightfire. :row__636: (shudders)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Im back!!!!! :)

                            Originally posted by Blade.3510 View Post
                            a few factors about why i have been away for a while and i bet you lot really missed me :)
                            1. i bought Left 4 dead
                            2. i got a job at a bar
                            3.Bf2 was messed up (now fixed with a little help from EA)
                            4.PR was taking far.....tooo long to download in a day......just

                            :)
                            Woah woah, how'd you get a job at a bar when you're 17...? 18?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: at least you guys can play :(

                              you can legally sell alcohol from age 18+ in the UK
                              |TG| (:djames-d)

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X