In case of rager stop all VOIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In case of rager stop all VOIP

Angry voip is very important to ragers. If somebody starts raging stop all voip. Text messages wont resolve on youtube, where they post their "work" usually due to the low quality of the videos.
    Also sorry about the ad link, I removed it. Gotta check for ad ware.
    Last edited by Golgo13; 09-19-2009, 07:49 PM.

Re: In case of rager stop all VOIP

??

use the reporting function !reporting Smacktard1337 Immaturity and kick them from your squad.

Comment

As pancho said use the !reporting function and kick that guy from the squad

Comment

I don't even know what this means.
        What's weird about a young goats head, smoking a joint, tied with a scarf to a mobile artillery gun? - Jeepo

Killing threads since 2007

| |

Comment

Jerks go on the internet where voice is used and try to bait people into responding in a excited manner. They enjoy these responses, no matter the content.

Golgo is suggesting that you do not fall for these attempts. The best thing to do is to not respond to them in any way and !reporting them for immature behaviour.

By ignoring them, they will not get any satisfaction and hopefully regret the effort they put into baiting.
          |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

To add, when you '!report' someone, try and do it privately. Often these idiots get a rise out of seeing even the smallest bits of frustration, such as "!REPORTING ------- BEING A REAL JERK, TEAMKILLING AND RUINING MY DAY!!!!!". It's better to do it via xfire, or TS, or squad chat so you don't give them any morsels of frustration to bask in.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Top tips.

Having been on a rager video briefly I can safely say keeping your cool and staying calm, keeping polite and open (caring even. Demonstrating thoughtfulness), and simply stating you will report them and doing so, makes for much more integrity in yourself than they themselves. Those people try to show 'wisdom' usually through cheap and shallow psychology. Thus by showing your integrity and wisdom it exposes their sickness and certainly boomerangs on them.

At the end of the day they will have to live with themselves.

Comment

I recommend finding the nearest building in the map...offer them whatever piece of furniture is in the building and begin trying to find out how they "truly" feel about their parents.

Comment

Wow, this happens?

And after I thought people couldn't get any more pathetic.

So.. people on Youtube post videos of making people angry and getting a laugh out of it? Is that what this is?

Well, one tip, don't try and argue with them. You can't win an argument with an idiot because they will bring you down to their level. Report, ignore. And if no-ones watching you can teabag their disconnected body...

sigpic

Comment

Yes a very few who have obviously nothing better going on in their lifes do. I would tell you what to look for, but I dont want them to get hits on their clips.

I brought this up, because there was somebody raging yesterday for a couple of min. while the admin was on the phone or something.

Comment

You guys must of never heard of myg0t.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
                        You guys must of never heard of myg0t.
                        Man, I remember them from the old CS days.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X