JDAM Hilarity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDAM Hilarity

I know theres been a few instances where JDAM's have resulted in LOLing or good screen shots.

Today on Qwai (great round by the PLA by the way, ye really ground us down!) i was on top of the mountain flag area at US main when a JDAM hit. I was standing half way down the little walkway/ramp that goes under the wooden platforms. The JDAM hit about 10 feet infront of my face and blew up. I remained un harmed but the stryker behind me exploded!

I couldnt stop laughing to myself, i presume its a code problem :D

Other times ive seen a jdam go off on the side of a hill and the whole smoke cloud follows a weird angular shape :)

Anyone else have any funny, weird or interesting JDAM stories?

I remember a fixed wing got blown outta the sky flying over south village on kashan about a year ago. You couldnt time that kinda thing!
    Nihility

Re: JDAM Hilarity

Soupy, Axis and I were walking up the hill towards your position, maybe 30 feet below the crest, and I got moderately singed from the blast...I thought it had hit the US main base, not the flag itself!
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

lol, i was with soupy when it happened. I was quite surprised when everything around us died but we didn't :D i was lmao!
      Viking

Comment

Pretty funny, you guys must be supers to withstand that!!!! lol
        sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

I had one once, on kashan we were supporting a tank squad consisting of 2 tanks and a logi, and of course we had our own logi. The 2 tanks were just firing as normal until out of nowhere a JDAM fell right on my squad member. The 2 tanks and their logi were utterly destroyed, but for some weird reason(bf2 engine) my squad mate and our logi were completly unharmed, even after as I said before that the JDAM landed right on my squad mate, and our logi truck was only feet away from the tanks.

That was the funniest moment ever, I couldnt stop laughing after that :P

Comment

I find it the best when I see bodies flying.. that always brightens my day.
            |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Yeah thats always good. I can remember a couple of good ones.

1 time we JDAM'd 2 tunguskas and a tank on kashan

and the other

was targeted from the front side of a hill(the one with the houses on it N of N bunker kashan) but fell on the back side and killed the 2-3 squads of inf hiding behind it with their FB. one of the only times ive seen it work on hilly terrain. 1 guy survived to tell the tale.
              |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Originally posted by sirsolo View Post
                I find it the best when I see bodies flying.. that always brightens my day.
                i once saw a body that flew up to the height of planes, then landed and jumped up again.. that happened until the body disappeared.. lawl pingpong

Life's too short to live it fast.

Comment

I remember playing a match of Kashan on another server. My squad had had just taken North Village, when a JDAM came down killed us all off. The ones who has lasered us was a team of snipers in the mountains near the Bunkers. Having 1 JDAM ready and only 8 tickets left, we spawned at the bunkers, found the snipers who killed us and dropped it on them.

Sweet, sweet revenge...

Comment

i've called a JDAM that hit the top of a tree, leaving everything below it unharmed.
                    Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Paine View Post
                      i've called a JDAM that hit the top of a tree, leaving everything below it unharmed.
                      Hahaha, that one gets a medal for awesome randomness :D

Nihility

Comment

omg i just realized soupy's avatar is a drummer

always thought it was a dragon

Comment

Originally posted by Mix0lydian View Post
                          omg i just realized soupy's avatar is a drummer

always thought it was a dragon

Hahaha, i guess you should have went to spec savers :D

Tis me from awhile back playing at VinterFest.
                          Nihility

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X