X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soupy_Norman
    started a topic JDAM Hilarity

JDAM Hilarity

I know theres been a few instances where JDAM's have resulted in LOLing or good screen shots.

Today on Qwai (great round by the PLA by the way, ye really ground us down!) i was on top of the mountain flag area at US main when a JDAM hit. I was standing half way down the little walkway/ramp that goes under the wooden platforms. The JDAM hit about 10 feet infront of my face and blew up. I remained un harmed but the stryker behind me exploded!

I couldnt stop laughing to myself, i presume its a code problem :D

Other times ive seen a jdam go off on the side of a hill and the whole smoke cloud follows a weird angular shape :)

Anyone else have any funny, weird or interesting JDAM stories?

I remember a fixed wing got blown outta the sky flying over south village on kashan about a year ago. You couldnt time that kinda thing!

• Soupy_Norman
    replied
    Re: JDAM Hilarity

Originally posted by Mix0lydian View Post
    omg i just realized soupy's avatar is a drummer

always thought it was a dragon

Hahaha, i guess you should have went to spec savers :D

Tis me from awhile back playing at VinterFest.

Leave a comment:

• Mix0lydian
    replied

omg i just realized soupy's avatar is a drummer

always thought it was a dragon

Leave a comment:

• Soupy_Norman
    replied

Originally posted by Paine View Post
    i've called a JDAM that hit the top of a tree, leaving everything below it unharmed.
    Hahaha, that one gets a medal for awesome randomness :D

Leave a comment:

• Paine
    replied

i've called a JDAM that hit the top of a tree, leaving everything below it unharmed.

Leave a comment:

• zzman305
    replied

I remember playing a match of Kashan on another server. My squad had had just taken North Village, when a JDAM came down killed us all off. The ones who has lasered us was a team of snipers in the mountains near the Bunkers. Having 1 JDAM ready and only 8 tickets left, we spawned at the bunkers, found the snipers who killed us and dropped it on them.

Sweet, sweet revenge...

Leave a comment:

• creepin
    replied

Originally posted by sirsolo View Post
    I find it the best when I see bodies flying.. that always brightens my day.
    i once saw a body that flew up to the height of planes, then landed and jumped up again.. that happened until the body disappeared.. lawl pingpong

Leave a comment:

• Namebot
    replied

Yeah thats always good. I can remember a couple of good ones.

1 time we JDAM'd 2 tunguskas and a tank on kashan

and the other

was targeted from the front side of a hill(the one with the houses on it N of N bunker kashan) but fell on the back side and killed the 2-3 squads of inf hiding behind it with their FB. one of the only times ive seen it work on hilly terrain. 1 guy survived to tell the tale.

Leave a comment:

• sirsolo
    replied

I find it the best when I see bodies flying.. that always brightens my day.

Leave a comment:

• TechMaster21
    replied

I had one once, on kashan we were supporting a tank squad consisting of 2 tanks and a logi, and of course we had our own logi. The 2 tanks were just firing as normal until out of nowhere a JDAM fell right on my squad member. The 2 tanks and their logi were utterly destroyed, but for some weird reason(bf2 engine) my squad mate and our logi were completly unharmed, even after as I said before that the JDAM landed right on my squad mate, and our logi truck was only feet away from the tanks.

That was the funniest moment ever, I couldnt stop laughing after that :P

Leave a comment:

• brettwad
    replied

Pretty funny, you guys must be supers to withstand that!!!! lol

Leave a comment:

• DaViking
    replied

lol, i was with soupy when it happened. I was quite surprised when everything around us died but we didn't :D i was lmao!

Leave a comment:

• Belhade
    replied

Soupy, Axis and I were walking up the hill towards your position, maybe 30 feet below the crest, and I got moderately singed from the blast...I thought it had hit the US main base, not the flag itself!

Leave a comment:

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X