TGU: Basic Attack Helicopter Pilot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGU: Basic Attack Helicopter Pilot

Hey all having a TGU course for anyone that wants to learn how to fly an attack helicopter. I will try and cover how the different helicopters handle and what weapons they have, how to work with your gunner, different tactics for attacking ground and air targets (will be basic might cover some more advanced hunting techniques in an advanced course), How to survive attacks by different AA weapons.

it is on saturday and you can sign up in this thread http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...ml#post1365301

I will not be covering scout helicopters and the attack huey since I do not have much experience with these.

I would appreciate if people would sign up in other thread and ask questions here.
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Re: TGU: Basic Attack Helicopter Pilot

What aspects of Helicopter Gunships will you be practicing?

Comment

just the basics of how to work with the gunner (hovering and how to strafe) and then how to keep it alive because that is the most basics. Then some weapons and some other stuff. I don't think there will be much there you don't already know gunner.
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

need any help with the attack huey since you won't cover it?
        csxgamerz

Comment

not right now because it is not really something that I want to cover because it is not what this course is supposed to cover. this is supposed to be a followup to the gunner course that I held some time ago and will therefore focus on the pilot/gunner helicopters. So it is not just because I dont feel confident teaching it, they would not fit into the context of the course.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X