REQUEST: List of In-House scrims [PR]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REQUEST: List of In-House scrims [PR]

Hey I was just looking through the ribbon threads... I've come up with the following...

Mestia/Operation Pheonix - TG IHS vs Regs
    Kashan 64 (This was sometime before I left for basic. August 2008 maybe? [There never was an official ribbon thread for it])
    Fools Road - Xmas scrim (I did not participate...)

Any help would be appreciated
    Skud

Re: REQUEST: List of In-House scrims [PR]

You left out the Insurgency World Series.

Comment

Right. I wasn't in that either...
      Skud

Comment

What about the one we had in August 2009, Kashan? I don't think there was an actual name though.
        sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

I remember there being a Kashan Internal Scrim where D1spo was the CO, and Rat_Bastard was the A-10 pilot. It might have happened in the winter of 2008?

The only reason I remember was because my squad was in one of the bunkers and had Rat not stuck around doing strafing runs we would have lost the match, the sound of the A-10 gun was awesome and he continually made passes while the F-16 in the air made sure so enemy fighter/bomber could retaliate.
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
            I remember there being a Kashan Internal Scrim where D1spo was the CO, and Rat_Bastard was the A-10 pilot. It might have happened in the winter of 2008?

The only reason I remember was because my squad was in one of the bunkers and had Rat not stuck around doing strafing runs we would have lost the match, the sound of the A-10 gun was awesome and he continually made passes while the F-16 in the air made sure so enemy fighter/bomber could retaliate.
            Yeah I remember that too, I remember it happening sometime over my winter break, so end of December/early January. Was it end of year 07 or 08 though? (I think it was 07, but I'm not sure...)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Actually it might have been sometime in 08. Maybe early spring? When was the PR Coalition scrim? That was my first ever scrim and I'm pretty sure it happened after that.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Was the Kashan scrim the one that I organized? If so, i can probably dig up the thread.

Comment

I'll post again what I said in the poe2 forum since the topics are the same but most here probably did not read it. It works just as well for finding PR scrims

Search in this forum for text that is always part of the signup threads and you'll come up with all of them. For example - search "Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up".
                  |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

I remember one from about 2 years ago when I was rolling in the 1stMIP, and it was against a 6th led team commanded by Dirtboy. There was 3 rounds, 1 on old Ejod with the Tanks and all, one on Ghost Train (Dirtboy was DEFINATELY CO of that one) and another round after that. Maybe some of the old hands can hook me up, as there were never any ribbons for that bad boy, Not after one, but for posterity I would love to hear about that fight again, as it was fun. If I remeber correctly, OGT timed out, no winners, but we won over all scrim after what I remember was some brutal vicious fighting. Man that rocked.

Comment

I remember I commanded one time on mestia, and my team was worried cause I didnt have a big plan, but we kicked ass anyway :)

Comment

The IWS was a major one that has a specific ribbon (a combo of insurgent and USA colors):

I also hosted a Kashan 32 pickem scrim a few months back, I think in July.
                        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X