Korengal 9/30/09 evening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korengal 9/30/09 evening

What an awesome round this was. Whoever has the battlerecorder of this should make a movie. Upwards of 3 squads working together the entire time. I especially want to watch the slow long trek from the north side of the map with the 3 squads clearing the road as the stryker trails slowly behind. Show whoever it was that set the ambush near the river. I really want to see how long the insurgent ambushers layed there and waited for us to walk through. Ambushers showed great patience waiting for about 15 infantry to move through until the stryker made it to the mark. All the squad leaders showed great leadership. And MVP goes to sneaky squad.

Never Beat Ninja Gaiden

Re: Korengal 9/30/09 evening

that was a pretty awesome round of korengal. I'd like to try and do something similar again on that map. Sneaky squad FTW!
    Viking

Comment

Originally posted by DaViking View Post
      that was a pretty awesome round of korengal. I'd like to try and do something similar again on that map. Sneaky squad FTW!
      you guys enjoyed mine and boston bobs hit and duck attack on oupost

i aimed my RPG with binos told bob to spray you with the pkm i would stand up and shoot it was working untill you guys got wise to our plan :p

Comment

i can't remember, were you shooting from the top of the hill? or from the other side of the valley. Also, was i in the stryker at the time?
        Viking

Comment

on top of the hill

Comment

I remember blowing up a stryker with infantry in front of it recently on korengal but I can't for the life of me remember exactly when it was. I don't have the 30th battlerecorder file in my game, but that might be because I left before it ended. If I could get hold of the file I would be happy to look over it and make a quick video for you.
            Last edited by james-d; 10-02-2009, 01:41 PM.
            |TG| (:djames-d)

Comment

Chrisweb and cougar did a fine job there. 18 guys working as one... man, just the sight is priceless.

Comment

That was really fun and one of the better korengals I've played. It first started out as cougar and I but then Orpall left cougar's squad to make a new one which helped out a lot. And of course the sneaky squad stealing all of our caches ;).

BTW James if that was you that blew the stryker up, that must of been a lot of paience to wait all that time as we slowly moved down the hill. It really suprised us when the stryker blew and runined what was amost a perfect retreat back to main.
                |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Originally posted by chrisweb89 View Post
                  That was really fun and one of the better korengals I've played. It first started out as cougar and I but then Orpall left cougar's squad to make a new one which helped out a lot. And of course the sneaky squad stealing all of our caches ;).

BTW James if that was you that blew the stryker up, that must of been a lot of paience to wait all that time as we slowly moved down the hill. It really suprised us when the stryker blew and runined what was amost a perfect retreat back to main.
                  I only waited about 2-3 minutes. I tried throwing an RKG3 at the it further up the road, and got killed. I was annoyed so I grabbed IEDs and set up the site at a junction that split off towards the two bridges. It was the only route the stryker could have taken back to main. So not much patience involved! :D
                  |TG| (:djames-d)

Comment

all that while we were trying to secure the bridge

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed