So... If I wanted to join a squad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... If I wanted to join a squad?

Hey everyone, what's up. My game name is damianvincent and I love playing on the Tactical Gamer PR server. Your tactics and strategies really capture what this games potential can be. Most of the time I play on TG PR server, in fact if the server is full I'll wait until a spot on the server opens up. The gameplay just can't be beaten. Anyway, I've really enjoyed my time playing here, and I wanted to join a squad as I imagine that's the next evolution in killer gameplay. About me, I'm ex Army, I love to play in a tactical squad, the more the better, bound and cover, suppress and flank, my deal is sound tactics and that's what I'm looking for in a squad. I know a squad has roles and it's your duty to follow your assigned role within the squad, teamwork is the key to victory.

So if any squads are recruiting, I'd love to be considered, I'm willing to follow orders, fulfill my role in the squad to the best of my ability, and am looking to have a good time with fellow like minded individuals.

Re: So... If I wanted to join a squad?

list of in house squads(note not all of them play PR):

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/in...n_House_Squads

All but the irregulars require a supporting membership:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php

Squad up with them, get to know their playstyle and personalities and go from there.
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Thanks, how do I become a supporting member?

Comment

At the top of the screen you can see 'members'. Scroll over that and click 'TG Memberships'. It's 8.95 a month and you get a reserve slot on all the games that support SM kicks (BF2/mods, 2142, etc).

And you'll never get kicked for another Supporting Member. You also get some webspace.

Comment

Welcome to TG!

Comment

Originally posted by Namebot View Post
            list of in house squads(note not all of them play PR):

All but the irregulars require a supporting membership:
            So the only way to join the clan is to buy a subscription, aside from the irregulars?

Comment

No, deathcon. You are already in the community. You are one of us already. But that leads me on to one thing... We are not a clan, but a community of like-minded players who play the game for fun with a mature attitude about it.

Supporting Memberships will never be a requirement to join us. All we ask is to have fun on our servers, bide by the rules, and read the primer.

But of course, not all things are free. It costs a lot to run this place, and when the bills come up at that end of the month, people who can, or want to, chip in to keep this place running so we can continue to have fun, and show other the way of teamwork, friendship, and great fun.

We will never ask you to become a supporting member, that's your choice. You won't be different from anyone else here because of it.

With that being said, welcome to the family!

Comment

Ok, that clears things up a bit. Do you guys ever do community match ups taking on other teams? Just curious, I'll probably become a supporting member, just not right now, to much going out at the moment and all. I just wanted to joint a squad to check out how that works. Perhaps I'll try for the irregulars, for now.

Comment

Yes we do play scrims against other communititties or clans maybe 2-3 times a year. The announcements and signups for those can be found right here in this forum.
                  (btw we usually win, except we need a rematch with IGI)

Comment

We also play internal scrims against each other with more panning than the regular game, but its always nice to take on another community. Welcome to TG and hopefully i will see you ingame soon.
                    |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

You can also put on the |TG| standard tags anyway, even without being in an in-house squad.

And scrims can be joined by anyone.

Comment

its always good tho to start with the Irregs like me =P

Comment

NOTE: players wearing |TG| tags are expected to know the rules and will be held to a stricter standard than others as they are representing our community.
                          |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Welcome to TG......

Comment

Welcome to TG. It's a great place to have a good time.

The Irregulars are an awesome group to join, and you will have a lot of fun with them. It's worth noting that a LOT of current IHS members (myself included) started out with the Irregulars. You get to network with everybody and make some good friendships.

The Irregs are all about getting people into the TG mindset and the IHS play style, so I highley reccomend applying for them.

Good luck, and welcome again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X