No announcement yet.

happy 1st anerversary for joing TG :p

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy 1st anerversary for joing TG :p

has it been a year already boy does time fly when your having fun :p

TY to everyone who i have played with because eventualy maybe after x-mass im going into the Army so probably wont see you all for a while after that.
    (i thought now seemed like a good time to bring it up)

share your experiences on games this past year

Re: happy 1st anerversary for joing TG :p

YAY! Congrats Blade. :D Make sure you come back after your career in the army, the golden squad competition might have started by then. :)

I was thinking about my time at TG the other night. I've only been at TG for a few months, but I honestly can't remember playing with any finer group of people in any game ever.

Before joining TG I used to spend my life ranking up on COD and BF2, I look back and realise how boring that was. I can certainly know I only used the bare minimum amount of comms I could, and I thought using a mic was just a gimmick. Well, I can tell you now that joining TG was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I was researching the PR mod because I saw it on the BF2 home page, and came across an x-fire live broadcast by |TG-XV|Bandaid. He didn't have to explain anything to me, I watched that broadcast for ages. I really couldn't believe that what I was watching was someone playing a video game, the level of professionalism, communication and teamwork was so good that it felt like some kind of a dream.

I find it quite funny thinking about my first contact with TG because what I thought was some kind of godly event that could not possibly happen again, is common place here

I know everyone always says this but TG has with-out a doubt some of the best teamwork, players and community spirit that you can get. You really can't expect more of any community, whether it be an online gaming one or otherwise.

6 months ago I would have laughed at you if you had told me that I would be using voice comms, squadding up with people and playing mil-sim games like ArmA.
    But I'm so glad I am, TG is one of the best gaming experiences you can possibly have. I think this community has an atmosphere about it that is unsurpassed by any other group of gamers, and that's something to be proud of.

Cheers TG, I sure hope I'll be making a thread like this in the future. :)
    Last edited by PaintScratcher; 10-06-2009, 01:21 PM. Reason: Smileys are good...

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed