English TGers...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English TGers...

Hey! I know this isn't really entirely "PR-related", but I figured this is probably the best venue to bring it up:

I'm visiting London for a week from Los Angeles in January; are there any English TGers who'd like to meet up for a day? A couple hours? We could hit the Imperial War Museum, or anything else that might be cool.

Just thought I'd throw it out there; if you'd like to meet up, please PM me! Don't feel pressured to, like drive from Wales just to meet up with me, though :P

PS: If anyone visits LA, I'd be happy to spend some time (assuming I don't, like have class all the times we could meet, or something)! See a Dodgers game, see a Movie in downtown Hollywood (The Egyptian plays great Classic movies), or whatever else.

Re: English TGers...

i wish i was british haha.

ill @ dodgers.. go angels
    csxgamerz

Comment

im british and i live near london however im skint coz i havent been paid yet :p

Comment

I'm a few hundred miles north, but I recommend Imperial War Museum Duxford (NE of London quite a bit). Mainly an Air museum but has WWI & WWII Armour and Infantry exhibits too. My Fav is the B-52 Hanger with an A-10 hanging above and B-17's at its flanks. There are loads of aircraft in the American Air Museum hanger, it is mindblowing to see them all wedged in around the B-52 let alone the joy of the planes themselves. The SR-71 and U-2 are good to see in the 'flesh' also...
        Here is a link for the Imp War Mu websites where you can take virtual tours etc...
        http://aam.iwm.org.uk/

Comment

Yea, Duxsford is great! Well worth a visit.

You should also try the millenium eye, that's pretty cool. :)

Comment

come to birmingham!
            much better ;)

if your in london hit up the Science museum tis awesome.
            but alas i can't come visit im too far away and a train is WAY too much :(

Comment

haha weird thought... the 2010 TG PR Community Convention lol...

I just realized that that i live within driving distance of an hour from 7 people i play with. And that i think i have met one and didnt realize
              csxgamerz

Comment

im might be up for it just let me know when (although i would have to bring some other friends)

Comment

Originally posted by browna3 View Post
                  come to birmingham!
                  much better ;)

if your in london hit up the Science museum tis awesome.
                  but alas i can't come visit im too far away and a train is WAY too much :(
                  If only to listen to the accent :P Whereabouts in Brum do you live?

Anyway, I might be able to come to London for the day, depends on my workload which shouldn't be too bad at the start of the semester.

Comment

if only i could...

I;ve recently become a total crazy person so i would if i was near london but i'm afraid im about 100 miles north.

Browna! When you come back to coventry hit me up im here now!!! Come to copper rooms!

Comment

I've already done my PR London booze up for this year :)

Have fun though :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X