Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wicken's Revenge

I can see Wickens doing this when he finally tracks down those smacktards

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT3xlIPv6G4&feature=player_embedded[/media]

A good leader requires both character and strategy. If he is to be without one, let it be strategy. - General Rick Hilliar, Former Canadian Chief of Defence

Re: Wicken's Revenge

Haha absolutely pissed myself!

"Come on, come on, YEEEEAAAAAAAAH!!"

Sounds like something he may do. Watch out smacktards!

sigpic

Comment

that was mean
      but the ends justify the mean

Comment

Oh well, that's life isn't it? Was mean, but what can we do now? I say it's still funny.

sigpic

Comment

Is this the guy who 'got in hot water' for splashing kids with his car?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/off...h.the.kids.cnn

No video at work.
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
            Is this the guy who 'got in hot water' for splashing kids with his car?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/off...h.the.kids.cnn

No video at work.
            That's the guy. He got persecuted for that.

Personally I think its mean but funny at the same time. You know like black humor, some like it some don't.

Comment

"Breaking News" WTF? Then again it is CNN, great video I'm definitely sending this one to my parents, they will get a kick out of it.

What about those kids taunting other cars in the other video? I bet the mother of the kid would say "Oh my Johnny was being harmless, just being a kid." Yea well your Johnny almost got sideswiped.

Wickens I can totally see you doing this, in fact, lets get the PR equivalent, except with a .50 cal acting as the splash as it goes full auto.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

That video is awsome but I have been on the recieving end and its not so fun. I could definetly see him doing this to all the smacktards but as he hit the water he would veer into them as he screams.
                |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Originally posted by orpal View Post
                  That's the guy. He got persecuted for that.

Personally I think its mean but funny at the same time. You know like black humor, some like it some don't.
                  Cars can do funny things when they hit a large puddle of water like that. That situation could have ended badly.

Comment

The laugh right at the end was an evil laugh that im sure only wickens could recreate!
                    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

This isnt an accurate depiction of the course of action Wickens would have taken.
                      His actions would have been one of the following:
                      1. Wickens pops open the hatch for the roof mounted .50 at the last second and takes the kids out.
                      2. Wickens reaches over and grabs the wheel at the last second, swerving the car directly toward the kids, running them down like so much grass under a lawnmower.

Remember the cardinal rule here folks: Wickens doesnt play pranks, Wickens seeks blood.

Comment

I did not laugh.
                        Having been on the receiving end of a 25+lb wall of water attacking me from a car driveby, I feel more for the kids than any small measure of joy the driver had.

So pretty much I'm the squadmember across the street, Eryx in hand to deal with him. :P

Comment

$1500 for splashing people? *sigh* That's flat out ridiculous.

~Sirsolo
                          |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Well he probably got such a high amount because it can be dangerous to drive through a big pool of water on high speed like that. Sad person if you have to get joy out of splashing kids......

Comment

Can't say I wouldn't do the same (except I wouldn't put it on the net, what an idiot). Seriously its only water so it can't really hurt them. They might be knocked over but that's about it. How can you withstand the temptation of drenching a bunch of kids.

And yeah as Ferris said Wicks wouldn't do this. There have to be some blood involved before he would see it as revenge.
                              If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X