hmm just curious halloween

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm just curious halloween

Are we doing anything special on Halloween, if not im just going to shoot at little kids with airsoft guns. Too bad we dont have PR zombie mode lol. And i know u all wont be trick or treating so im assuming were gonna have old blokes playing pr? PW night anyone? CNC? after all its halloween, the most pointless holiday ever made...
    csxgamerz

Re: hmm just curious halloween

Originally posted by csxgamerz View Post
    ...if not im just going to shoot at little kids with airsoft guns.
    Jerk

And i know u all wont be trick or treating so im assuming were gonna have old blokes playing pr? PW night anyone? CNC? after all its halloween, the most pointless holiday ever made...
    I'll be taking my kid out for her first Halloween so I will technically be trick or treating. In the US Halloween, like Easter and Christmas, are simply the Christian adaptations of previous religion's holidays with a comical change in mood and symbols within the last century to make them more kid friendly. No-one 'made' Halloween in its present state and I find it a fun time as I am usually handing out the candy with younger family who dress up and decorate the porch to scare the kids in a fun way.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

if not im just going to shoot at little kids with airsoft guns.
      Are you freaking serious? Can I tell you what I would do to someone if they shot one of my kids with an airsoft gun? You think this is cool to post here? Are you on crack?

As for me, I walk around with other parents, chasing our kids around the blocks toting a wagon with a cooler in it. Good fun.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
        Are you freaking serious? Can I tell you what I would do to someone if they shot one of my kids with an airsoft gun? You think this is cool to post here? Are you on crack?
        /signed. I dont even have kids and I'd pummel you if i saw you doing that.

As for me, I walk around with other parents, chasing our kids around the blocks toting a wagon with a cooler in it. Good fun.
        Hell dispo, I dont even go out trick or treating, and as stated I dont have kids, but the wagon with the cooler bit sounds like a plan. :D

Comment

Are we doing anything special on Halloween, if not im just going to shoot at little kids with airsoft guns.
          You do realize that doing this, is an easy way to get yourself killed?

What if you shot some poor kids eye?

I honestly don't think you are mature enough to think about, let alone deal with the consequences of doing something like that.
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

In Australia a few people take part in Halloween the same day as the US Halloween. I haven't done it before but for those few that do they say it's a blast. Obviously not as 'big' as US Halloween.

And as for doing something in PR on Halloween, no clue. Maybe a PW?

sigpic

Comment

ZOMBIES!!!!
              -Muttrah 64
              -survivor:zombie starting ratio would be 2:1
              -survivors can only use pistols and shotties, maybe sniper rifles
              -must travel from muttrah docks through the city to the castle, where they must hold out for 5-10 minutes until they are rescued via huey extraction
              -must join zombie team once killed
              -last 4 survivors may use any weapons they want (L4D ne1?)

-zombies can utilize fb's and rp's
              -zombies can only use knives grappling hooks
              -zombies not allowed in castle until survivors enter and extraction timer started

-same mumble channel for non-leadership players so we can hear the growling and undead moaning

Similar scenario could apply to fools road, where Russian survivors must try to reach the hilltop estate or helicopter base for "extraction"

Whachya think?

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post

No wonder your so fat. You have a portable wagon of fatness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mix0lydian View Post
                  ZOMBIES!!!!
                  -Muttrah 64
                  -must travel from muttrah docks through the city to the castle, where they must hold out for 5-10 minutes until they are rescued via huey extraction

-zombies not allowed in castle until survivors enter and extraction timer started

-same mumble channel for non-leadership players so we can hear the growling and undead moaning

Similar scenario could apply to fools road, where Russian survivors must try to reach the hilltop estate or helicopter base for "extraction"

Whachya think?

Sounds awesome for either idea. Suggest we do this.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mix0lydian View Post
                    ZOMBIES!!!!
                    -Muttrah 64

Whachya think?
                    If you could figure out how to demarcate between zombies and survivors running around with knives out, and prevent zombies from deploying anything other than FBs *cough*HMG*cough*, woot.

Maybe at certain checkpoints the survivors can find ammo crates and get more ammo? Cos shotty takes a while to kill, and pistol runs outta ammo fast. Though something would have to be done to prevent the zombies from mobbing the exits...let the survivors frag while they're in the resupply area?

I really like this idea. It needs a bit of polishing (obviously) but could be really fun.
                    "It's called a randomizer, and it's fitted to the guidance systems and operates under a very complex scientific principle called pot luck."

Comment

It would be nice to have some special events, something like what mix said sounds really fun.

BTW gamerz not only is the airsoft thing stupid, unsafe, etc. A kid in my high school shot some people in the street with one and the police charged him with firearms offences so not only would you have parents after you but also the police if anyone reported you.
                      |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Originally posted by sporkife View Post
                        If you could figure out how to demarcate between zombies and survivors running around with knives out, and prevent zombies from deploying anything other than FBs *cough*HMG*cough*, woot.

Maybe at certain checkpoints the survivors can find ammo crates and get more ammo? Cos shotty takes a while to kill, and pistol runs outta ammo fast. Though something would have to be done to prevent the zombies from mobbing the exits...let the survivors frag while they're in the resupply area?

I really like this idea. It needs a bit of polishing (obviously) but could be really fun.
                        hmm well you could tell between survivors and zombies based on the the different uniforms?

if the event took place, it would be admins of course so no cheating by either team

the problem with the resuppy idea is that survivors who become zombies would know where the checkpoints are in advanced.
                        how about the survivors(US team) have one helicopter pilot who is allowed to make 3 ammo drops in total for the duration of the round. The locations will be decided by whoever is the survivor "leader". One ammo drop will have to be for the castle stretch, of course. The same helicopter pilot can also recon zombie horde movements, but cannot ram or kill zombies.

Comment

Uh .. guys?

Calm down?

I'd imagine he was joking about the airsoft thing.

Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Startrekern View Post
                            Uh .. guys?

Calm down?

I'd imagine he was joking about the airsoft thing.

Jeez.
                            umm... I dont know one time when I was out with some friends, two kids decided to shoot us with airsoft guns from the bushes. It was their unlucky day because me and my friends were going paint balling the next day and they had their guns with them at my house. Well long story short it was 7 guys with paint ball guns versus 2 kids with airsoft guns and we won. Taught those kids a lesson.
                            I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

What part of Jersey do YOU live in? Kids would get murdered doing crap like that in Salem, or Cumberland county.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X