No announcement yet.

Primer Reminder

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer Reminder

Code of Conduct:

1) Create an environment conducive for mature gamers to enjoy the games they play without the everyday interference from the less-than-mature gamers.

2) Create an environment where there was mutual respect for your fellow gamers and where all members would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine, regardless of the level of advantage, if any, it gives over the opposing team.

While these principles seem very easy to understand on the surface, the implementation of them is considerably more complex.

Something we should read to remind us why we are here and not on another server. Think about what this means when you are playing. TG means more than just a place to hang out - this is a community of mature gamers that requires attention to these guidelines at all times.

Re: Primer Reminder

Today I decided to dabble in an APC squad, once I joined the map. I very soon found myself playing tabletennis with my head as a player with TG tags asked various questions about rules or ettiquette to other people, and subsequent replies.

Soon after the little squad was joined by another player. We both explained the greatness of the server, to give it time to see such things, and to read the rules and where - which were fairly easygoing, to be honest, and produced a good experience if you gave it credance. The 3rd guys was a great asset to showing though the rules may seem 'harsh' they were not and produced a good experience.

I believe given a little time, and a little time to read the rules and in game to meet people, people could bring themselves over to why such rules are in place, enjoy it, and want to wear the tags due to its community basis instead of the Tactical or Gamer part, or other reasons people don TG infront of their name. In any case, I hope so.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed