PR v0.87 problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR v0.87 problems

I went and got v0.87 last night, along with the single player files. The problem is nothing happens. Meaning I can see the everything up till I click deploy and then the screen goes black except for a counter in middle up on top of the screen counting down from 5995. I waited a good 10 min while it counted down to 3000 something and still nothing.
    Does anybody have a clue?
    CPU @ 2.4GHz, 20gig hdd, 9600 pro @128mb agp x8, 1 gig DDR1. I have BF2 and PR's video settings all set to low.

Thank you
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: PR v0.87 problems

Have you tried selecting another kit in the spawn screen? Limited kits will give you that 5999 sec counter when they are taken.

Comment

Fetterman you might want to read the PR manual that came with the game and problems like these would cease to exist! :p
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Well look who's back ;)

|

Comment

Hey War :)

yea well joe I uninstalled it.
          it was the wrong kit selection. It wouldn't run anyhow afterwards, LOL, I kept getting out of virtural memory errors shorty after a map would load.I checked my disk space and noticed that with XP XP3 and all the updates, BF2 and it's patches, 2142 and it patches and PR and PRSP it had me down to 538MB left out of 20 gigs. So no PR for me.
          {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

you could probably delete the .exe for the patches/mods if you havent already to save you some space
            |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

what's making your computer so full? I deleted old games that I never play and that made room for my PR. you could give that a try. Also, some computers come with random useless apps or demos/trials than you can probably get rid of if you haven't already. just my 2 cents.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X