Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on absence

Howdy folks!

Just a bit of an update on my lack of involvement as of late: My fiance and I really wanted to take advantage of the $8000 first time home buyer tax credit before its November 1st expiration but we couldn't afford much because I was laid off in January and returned to school and she works for a miserly rate as a 2nd grade teacher. We ended up with a descent HUD house. Houses end up with HUD because they were foreclosed on with an FHA loan. Typically these houses are not taken care of.

Well, being unemployed and having a good amount of handyman knowledge, I set about remodeling the entire interior. This, for some weird reason, cut into my free time. (how odd ) The work ran behind a bit and I only got it "barely" livable by the time she had to move in on 10/10 and then "somewhat" livable by the time we were married and I moved in on 10/24. After a week-long honeymoon in Charleston, SC I am now back and into the thick of things.

I may sign on from time to time, but I don't plan on seeding the server again anytime soon! :) Hopefully things will return to normalcy before Christmas.

I have so much painting left to do. :(
    |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
    sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
    I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Re: Update on absence

First, congrats on the wedding!

Secondly, you're in for a big surprise when you return...

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Should there be a sticky about informing any long absence of players ?

So we don't have these, ''hello I'm back'', or '' you won't be seeing me anytime soon'' treads.

On the other note, welcome back!

Comment

Grats on the wedding, good luck with the house mate. Still doing mine I don't know how many years later lol!

Comment

Hey dreadnought hop on this weekend some evening!

we miss you <3

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
            Secondly, you're in for a big surprise when you return...
            TG running the beta? Or something more... foreshadowing?
            |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
            sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Far, FAAAAR more sinister.

Nah, the beta. It's in the stickies.

Comment

Hehe, well make sure you plan. Lots of people over here have taken advantage of this first home buyer doovey. And now that rates are up, they'll all probably be broke a few weeks from now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Berlancic View Post
                  Hehe, well make sure you plan. Lots of people over here have taken advantage of this first home buyer doovey. And now that rates are up, they'll all probably be broke a few weeks from now.
                  well first and foremost: we got a 30yr fixed rate.

and yes we planned :)
                  |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X