Tgu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tgu

I'm pretty new here can someone explain the TGU for me and especially for PR? Are you just allowed to chose areas where you want help in and someone will make a class to teach you?

Re: Tgu

First thing my friend, is head over to the class request thread and make a post on which class you wish to take. The TGU Instructors will look over the requests and plan accordingly.

We have plenty of PR instructors for a wide variety of courses. From infantry movement, and insertions, to proper Armor tactics. We love to teach new, and veteran, players the TG way of play.

Finally, welcome to TacticalGamer! Take a look at the Announcements to get a heads up on our rules, primer and many other things that will greatly help you in the community.

Enjoy your stay!

Comment

lol thanks man, i'll be sure to sign up for a class soon :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jiang View Post
        I'm pretty new here can someone explain the TGU for me and especially for PR? Are you just allowed to chose areas where you want help in and someone will make a class to teach you?
        Hi,

There are several threads explaining TGU on our TGU page, as Axis pointed out. You can post a topic request in the request a class page, or just contact one of the TGU instructors with a PM (addresses on the WIKI) to start a dialouge on what you would like to see.

If that doesn't work, contact me directly.

TMAN
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...