Worst way to die in PR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst way to die in PR

I have had many, but I have seen something that inspires me to make a thread about it.
    So... what is the worst way you have died, something that was either completely stupid, random, or unexpected.

Here's my inspiration Poem:

*whats the worst way to die

APC on Qwai,
    hit by the TOW humvee,
    tracked and the warnings go off,
    health down to 5 percent,
    see a logi truck,
    its coming closer,
    and closer,
    you think your saved,
    then he bumps into you,
    and sets you on fire,
    and doesn't drop a repair station,
    death by logi,
    that's death by irony

^^ thats my poem
    Last edited by csxgamerz; 11-12-2009, 09:06 PM.
    csxgamerz

Re: Worst way to die in PR

original poem, but its also disrespecing the person who may not have known what was going on. or may not have been able to stop in time. or was being chased. or had different orders and wasnt paying attention to you. not necessarily a noob. people need to cut that word out of their public vocabulary around here.

Comment

"must spread some rep before giving it to Ferris..."

Agreed, there really is no reason for anyone in this community to use the word noob.

Comment

My worst APC death would be on the return from an awesome and effective assault, we are smoking but working. After exiting the danger zone and being home free we bump the corner of a wall to set ourselves on fire, then explode...

Worst infantry: Bouncing a grenade off a wall back to my feet while leading a FOB assault. So embarrassing!

Worst air: Trying to drop altitude in the city to avoid gunfire, forgetting that the controls act wonky when you hit reverse thrust and slamming into a building instead.

Worst transport: Having another returning Bradley do the mirror back and forth to avoid and colliding head on to kill us both. I was redeemed during the following exchange:
        Him: "Brits pass on the left!"
        I responded "We are the US team..."

In all cases Ferris is right, we shouldn't have anyone who wears tags use the term 'noob' or similar language. (removing the last line still works for your poem)
        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
          My worst APC death would be on the return from an awesome and effective assault, we are smoking but working. After exiting the danger zone and being home free we bump the corner of a wall to set ourselves on fire, then explode...
          Somehow I just knew that'd come back to haunt me..... lol (there are reasons I normally only gun)

Comment

The version was 0.874B, and I was packing the heavy AT support kit. Myself and two full squads were crossing the East-West road in Muttrah city. We hear an APC approaching, so we quickly try to cross the road and prep the Anti-Tank rocket. Faster than expected, the APC rolls around the corner. I try to get a rocket out as the APC rips around the corner. I miss horribly by a short bit. The APC easily moes down twelve people in the middle of the street, with no friendly medics in sight. Hands down, worth death experience. Knowing that I have let so many down.

There's always the stupid death where you die instantly by sniper, HAT shot, deploy assets on yourself, get hit by a truck, falling down pits, sliding down hills, hitting friendly mines, crashing in a chopper because of lag, crashing in a chopper because of SM kick, blowing yourself up with AT, bleeding out because you jumped off a box, picking up a kit from an accidental TK, flipping a vehicle to your death, getting killed by a clown car, and best of all crashing to desktop. I am sure we all have had silly, and frustrating moments with many of these wonderful events that keeps the battlefield series so darn unique, re-playable, and fun.

Comment

Mestia .. 2 hours ago:
              We are on the Chechen side.
              Cougar creates a squad.
              spawning at West Objective.
              Cougar and Sproge spawned already.
              can't find a fast way out.
              Cougar jumps down to the front side from the mid-level - reviveable.
              Sproge, because he is such a smart guy :D, follows Cougar and jumps down - dead dead.
              I am spawning medic.
              Damn where can I get out of this building, screw it I am just going to jum.... - dead dead
              "...stealth that's exactly where I died .."

one of my worst deaths, if not my worst :)
              not to mention people deploying FBs on flipped trucks...
              or enemie nades exploding right next to you the moment someone from your own team yells "EFKAAAA" for the sake of fun...
              |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Comment

My most annoying deaths would probably be when looking at a slope and thinking "I can make it down that hill np, might ot even bleed," and then as I start going down I cant stop and splat dead.
                |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

I can't remember what map I was in:
                  There are four of us left in the squad
                  Were going down a hill and three fall to their deaths
                  I take a look to see if anyone is alive
                  I slip and fall to my doom

Weirdest moment ever

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
                    I was an APC driver on West Fallujah during The IWS and had a full squad, missed the turn and drove smack into a stone wall, the APC combusted into the wall much like those video's you all have seen of Airplanes going into concrete walls. It was brand spanking new, no damage at all and BAM! Destroyed with myself, warlab (he was in the gunner's seat), cougar and his squad.

Other than that, I always get a kick when I throw a molotov far enough away from me when I'm in a building but somehow the fire trickles back and ignites my body like the Cover of Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" and The hotel scene from Backdraft where Doug Masters is fully engulfed in flames.
                    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                    Level I HazMat Technician
                    NYS EMT-B
                    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

u guys are right about the n**b thing... my apologies and ive edited it. ^^
                      csxgamerz

Comment

Originally posted by ZaBoo View Post

There's always the stupid death where you die instantly ... falling down pits, sliding down hills
                        Ah yes, one of my specialties. I deserve the «splat!» ribbon.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Originally posted by STealthBanana View Post
                          Mestia .. 2 hours ago:
                          We are on the Chechen side.
                          Cougar creates a squad.
                          spawning at West Objective.
                          Cougar and Sproge spawned already.
                          can't find a fast way out.
                          Cougar jumps down to the front side from the mid-level - reviveable.
                          Sproge, because he is such a smart guy :D, follows Cougar and jumps down - dead dead.
                          I am spawning medic.
                          Damn where can I get out of this building, screw it I am just going to jum.... - dead dead
                          "...stealth that's exactly where I died .."

one of my worst deaths, if not my worst :)
                          not to mention people deploying FBs on flipped trucks...
                          or enemie nades exploding right next to you the moment someone from your own team yells "EFKAAAA" for the sake of fun...
                          it was like lemmings do, cougar run first, i follow, stealt after me :) stealth after me :) it was to late to stop when cougar died, blame him!
                          also someone flipped a truck, :), and cougar tried to flip back it by placing FOBs under it, stealth got killed by cougar trying to please a FOB, i try to run to the crate to grab a medkit, cougar places one on my head to :)we all die! (yes, that's why cougar squad got so many points)

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                          "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

I was wedging a logi truck into the entrance to the UCB on fallujah, and somehow crammed it in there so tight it imploded, crushing me to death. We ended up having to TOW it to clear the exit, and I think someone ended up getting TKed in that process as well.

Also, 75% of the times i get into a chopper.

Comment

Worst way to die in PR, demonstrated by Xsoldier: Flying high above the ground on Archer, spraying SAW fire everywhere, Xsoldier presses his E key, he's one of the SAWs...

Another worser.. worser? Another bad way to die is when you're riding with your squad in a chopper, and the pilot gets shot and killed inside the cockpit. Then the fireball ensues, barbecue anyone?

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X