This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the love of god!!!

Please change how your supporting members come in!!! This whole kick there person who has been on the longest stuff SUCKS ASS!!!! I love yalls server play alot there great TEAM play but I hate it cause when I am with a team going great then someone gets kicked or I get kicked it messes up that team play spirit!! I have been on other servers that have it set up to kick people with negitive scores maybe thats what you might try!!!???

Just a suggestion

Thanks,
    LEO

Re: For the love of god!!!

I like it the way that it is now and i am pretty sure it won't ever change. The problem with kicking people with negative scores is that its so easy to get a negative score and you didn't have to do anything wrong to get it. For instance if you die in any vehicle or with a special kit you get a negative score, you shouldn't be the next in line to get kicked if you just died once. But by letting everyone play and kick the longest player it gives everyone a chance to do what they want and hopefully have equal play time as the other non SMs.
    |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

"For the love of god" isn't that the name of a steve vai song?
      It would be worse if you got kicked right after you got in the game and happened to have the worse score though.
      imo I think the way it is right now is the only decent solution.If you don't like it, all you have to do is become a supporting member.

Comment

Been discussed a thousand times.

* Locked *

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse