Donde El Everyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donde El Everyone?

I just turned PR back on after a crap long time playing SP only games, and guess what?
    YOu guys arenb't completely swamped with players
    What happened? Seeing that made me sad, and think that MW2 had killed a great mod
    sigpic
    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Re: Donde El Everyone?

Ah.. no..

What time of the day are you playing on? Really late and really early (North America) the server dies out.

During most of the day (1100 EST - 0000+) it's full constantly. Unless it crashes or a sucky map comes on around midnight.

Comment

Negative. It's thursday, which means work for some of us and school for others. Take a look at the server browser tomorrow and you'll see a different story.

Comment

Donde estan todos?

Estan aqui! Porque TG es la mejor.

| |

Comment

Server crashed in the middle of a game and declined in number after restart because of that. I reckon Jabal 16 would make a good restart map

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFart View Post
            I just turned PR back on after a crap long time playing SP only games, and guess what?
            YOu guys arenb't completely swamped with players
            What happened? Seeing that made me sad, and think that MW2 had killed a great mod

You willfully admit to play single player games? Shame on you :row__593:

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
              Donde estan todos?

Estan aqui! Porque TG es la mejor.
              Speak American... <grin>
              What's weird about a young goats head, smoking a joint, tied with a scarf to a mobile artillery gun? - Jeepo

Killing threads since 2007

| |

Comment

Originally posted by McGann View Post
                Speak American... <grin>
                Speaking American involves guns and bombs right? ;)

Comment

Not just guns and bombs - expensive guns and bombs!

|
                  |

Comment

The server side beta is making the server puke a lot. Combine that with the work week and, sadly, the mod reaching a twilight someday, you've got some dead hours on the server from time to time.
                    Skud

Comment

Work women whisky cigars and I am not even making this up :p . After the summer breaks run out people get overwhelmed somewhat to squeeze in PR, but as they feel less battered about school and work related things they give in to the cravings again.

Comment

Server crashed last night and Bi Ming came in, no admin was on to switch back the rotation.

Maybe changing the first map on rotation would prevent that from happening when there are no admins on.
                        [GDS]Borisbr

Comment

Originally posted by Borisbr View Post
                          Server crashed last night and Bi Ming came in, no admin was on to switch back the rotation.

Maybe changing the first map on rotation would prevent that from happening when there are no admins on.
                          I must say my past hate for Bi Ming is unwarranted (mostly based on the night vision version) and it is a great map for a small amount of people. It did keep the server from filling though...
                          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

MW2 taking away from PR playerbase?! I don't think so...

Well If you played way back when TG PR was consistently #1 during .6-.7 era, then yeah, the server isn't as popular as it was back then. But it's still up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mix0lydian View Post
                              MW2 taking away from PR playerbase?! I don't think so...

Well If you played way back when TG PR was consistently #1 during .6-.7 era, then yeah, the server isn't as popular as it was back then. But it's still up there.
                              I used to play almost exclusively on T&T back then. It was pretty good too, but it's died out lately, sadly.. as has TBA.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X