This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: banned

thanks for closing the tread.. perhaps if you read my post you would have seen why i ask. I had already read that post you link me, and it says the server is full when it has 62 people and above, hense why i asked as it only had 61 people when i was trying to join. So again, i ask, am I on the ban list?

Re: banned

You didn't read the part of that post that said that public ban appeals will be locked. Now I'm locking this one, too.

Originally posted by Beatnik View Post

You are responsible for all actions taken on your account, regardless whether
    it was you on the account at the time. The decisions of the admin team still
    stand even if it actually was your brother, your roommate, your cousin, your
    friend, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your sister, your nephew, your neighbor,
    or your dog using your account.

:icon2: If you were unexpectedly kicked while following the server rules, it was likely
    because of the "auto-admin script" running on the server. This script automatically
    kicks players for three reasons, listed below. Please review these cases before
    creating a ban-appeal!

:icon2: If you think you WERE violating the server rules, CLICK HERE to resolve the issue.
    Note: Un-ban requests in the general forums will be locked!
    [INDENT]
    Go to the Contact an Admin forum, read the sticky at the top on how to appeal a ban and then we'll be more than happy to help.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X