zebra.actual KIA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zebra.actual KIA?

So no one will be seeing me around for probably a few weeks to a few months. Since I'm on vacation from Nov 28th - Dec 9th to Florida (whoopie!!!). And the fact that my comp is FUBAR (im on friends now but will have access to a comp on vaykay). It won't turn on and one of my moms friends has tried replacing the power supply with a few different ones and none worked. So, my motherboard, graphics card (probably) or harddrive took a complete dump and no longer work.

Therefore, Iam counting on someone to take the name 'potjack' (Samurai Champloo refrence) and or 'mumvee' (mumble + humvee) for squad name. You must carry on the tradition in my absence! If you use one of these names you hereby agree that you are an awesome SL and are dedicated to infantry more than anything else (exception mumvee). You must be one step ahead of the enemy, defend flags no one else will, make tard rushes seem like it was planned out all along, use TEAMWORK 100% of the time, be in SL mumble and make the squad fun to be in.

Who shall step up to the challenge?
    Last edited by zebra.actual; 11-25-2009, 04:52 PM.

Re: zebra.actual KIA?

No one here uses teamwork, mumble or clever squad names. We will just have to wait for your glorious return :(
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Ah I liked your squads dude. Hope the computer works out, happy holiday, or vacation or whatever and we'll do our best with the teamwork.

Sir yes Sir!

sigpic

Comment

I find your all chat spamming funny, I have yet to figure it out why.

Comment

Too bad, I'm gonna miss Mumvees and bounding.

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteChocolate View Post
            make tard rushes seem like it was planned out all along
            Hey now thats my squad leading tactic, I demand to ave it back. i will give you the right to make them seam semi-planned though.

Hopefully you get that computer working and get back to some more inter-squad coordination.
            |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
              No one here uses teamwork, mumble or clever squad names. We will just have to wait for your glorious return :(

I sometimes call a squad zulu. Pre nato, RAF used Zebra in phonetic alphabet so I'll use both till the return of the actual zebra :D

And the fact that my comp is FUBAR

Luckily you play bf2 which is years old and not that hard to run. A 6800 is good enough, I was using one a few months ago if you need to build a cheap rig use that.

What was the name and make of the original PSU ? Your diagnosis could be correct but the hdd should be ok

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Thought this was a sad, IRL notice, when I saw the headline - relieved it's something else.

That said, it's a trick question, as there never was any real "chocolate" in White Chocolate. Like replacing the absence of chocolate with more absence.

Sabre: zebra, zulu - reminds me of Able Baker Charlie (before Alpha, Bravo, etc.), who was an actual baker (albeit a mouse as well...).

Have a good vacation/trip/holiday/probation/community service/time away from PC, Z.A. Good luck with your PC issues, too.

Enjoy!

Comment

Great, now I won't have to put up with all the mumble users going into one squad for a few weeks :)

Have a nice holiday ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X