TGU, PR and You.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGU, PR and You.

The instructors at TGU want to hear from you! We all want to hear your feedback and suggestions and what courses you would like to hosted by TGU.

Remember the instructors can only think of so many different types of courses, or Kit Courses for you to partake in. Please post your feedback.

If you have a particular course you would like to see hosted by the PR TGU Instructors don't post here, there is a TGU Section of the forums at TG where this course suggestion can be posted.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: TGU, PR and You.

Right off the top of my head let's give us that Sniper course, and put me on the roster, cause according to everyone, I'm clueless.

Serious suggestion, but dont put me on the roster. I already graduated school once.
    |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Originally posted by sirsolo View Post
      Right off the top of my head let's give us that Sniper course, and put me on the roster, cause according to everyone, I'm clueless.

Serious suggestion, but dont put me on the roster. I already graduated school once.
      Do you ever stop whining? :icon_eek:

OT: How about a course on how and where to build fire bases, where to put up defenses?

Comment

How about a patience building course?

Have everyone sit in the main base for 3 hours. No shooting, no driving, just sitting and waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by axis_sniper View Post
          how about a patience building course?

Have everyone sit in the main base for 3 hours. No shooting, no driving, just sitting and waiting.
          hahahaha

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Comment

just ask me if you want to learn building stuff or base defence (the thing where you sit 3 hours at main, doing nothing).

Please not only: can i join, do you have a spot.

ask what you want to learn or xfire me.

| | | |

Comment

Originally posted by sirsolo View Post
              put me on the roster, cause according to everyone, I'm clueless.

^ The above is a perfect example of what not to post, if you are thinking similar thoughts as the above post say them to yourself, pm yourself, but do not post in this thread.
              Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
              Level II Volunteer FireFighter
              Level I HazMat Technician
              NYS EMT-B
              Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
              RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
              Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
              Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
              We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

It might be useful to have a class on how to better use armored transport with infantry. If more people knew how to use them properly, they might use them as such instead of as just plain ole' armor.

Not enough people know that you can request kits off of them, for instance, or even that they have ammo.

Comment

Axis I am working on a basic infantry course and will be sure to include some patience building elements:)

The have been 2-3 (can't even remember) SL courses since summer, part of the teaching plan for this course was how to build stuff. But sap/or anyone else just find me on TS and ask me (I am usually not too busy when on TS) I will show you what is needed to build.
                  If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

A grenade launcher course would be awesome. I don't have any real weapons knowledge. And I admit for a while I would just point, click and pray. Learning about min-max effective ranges and leading would be great for anyone learning to inscrease skill with GL.

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

GL course would be cool... I can't help but to use them like a cannon.

What I would actually like to see is a large TGU course on something a lot of people have a problem doing. That thing is the understanding of AAS. It means advance and secure. The advance, most people understand but lately, the secure part has been weak. Especially with the blob tactics lately, I seem to see so many flags undefended now. Now included in this course would be things mentioned by others. How to build a good defensive position and how to defend it. How a good FOB setup for a defense would look like and where to place offensive FOBs.

Also how to divide or decide upon a good ratio for AAS. This might be more CO and SL oriented but I would really love to see a good balance between attack and defense. And that those who defend know effective means of doing it and those offense, don't just tard rush to death.

Why? Because I said so... lol no, its cause I've killed way to many undefended caches because people don't balance the rambo team to kill the blufor and the people that stay near a cache to defend it. I remember seeing a blob of insurgents harassing blufor and i simply came down from the north and killed it. Then left.

I would love to sign up for it because I too have problems deciding what my squad does whether take momentum for assault or defend a boring flag.
                      csxgamerz

Comment

I think another motorcycle course is in order.

Comment

m203 course would rock, i always seem to take two shots to hit trying to find my range.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post
                            I think another motorcycle course is in order.
                            I remember when Coug and Marine tried one on Mestiah... I was always last during the races :(

Comment

A SL course would be great. Would help on what csx said and good SL's are never too much.
                              [GDS]Borisbr

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X