*******************Password night 10 Dec 2009*******************

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *******************Password night 10 Dec 2009*******************

There will be a password night this evening 10 December. It will begin around 1600 EST, plan on some good 'ol TG teamwork and some incredible rounds! I'm thinking we play some Russian maps to get us ready for the scrimmage on Saturday, maybe some CnC as well.

As usual teamwork will be priority. If you do not follow the rules and regulations you'll be removed from the server for a minimum of one week. We may take some time in between rounds to allow teams to plan, so be prepared. Mumble/teamspeak will not be necessary but is strongly recommended as that's where we will be doing all of the planning.

Password can be found here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/1221966-post1.html
    Last edited by thegreatnardini; 12-10-2009, 04:46 PM.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: *******************Password night 10 Dec 2009*******************

Great, iam in :)

Comment

I WANT KORENGAL! lol... why did i just say that lol... sucks, still in school. At least I got my chex mix lol
      csxgamerz

Comment

Please, please pick maps that won't take the entire password night to play.

Suggested map lineup:

Asad Khal
        Fallujah West
        Road to Kyongan Ni
        Fools' Road
        Muttrah City (CNC?!)
        Sunset City

Comment

Originally posted by Startrekern View Post
          Please, please pick maps that won't take the entire password night to play.

Suggested map lineup:

Asad Khal
          Fallujah West
          Road to Kyongan Ni
          Fools' Road
          Muttrah City (CNC?!)
          Sunset City
          Like I said, we will focus mostly on Russian maps. We will probably start with Mestia, followed by either Kozelsk or Fool's Road CnC. After that we'll figure things out as we go, of course this all depends on server population.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

if i see qwai, I am going to go to your house nardini and make u suffer... ^^

awesome idea PW night, you rock nardini,
            csxgamerz

Comment

Forest maps=win!

I think anything is good except insurgency which doesn't work good with Beta at present stage.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodAce View Post
                Forest maps=win!

I think anything is good except insurgency which doesn't work good with Beta at present stage.

Oh but it does, just can't play like you're used to.

Comment

And how can you know what i am used to? ;)

Comment

You people are really starting to make me sad. I have a concert tonight, and by the time it's over and we tear down it's going to be almost 2200, and it'll be on the downswing. :row__595:
                    "It's called a randomizer, and it's fitted to the guidance systems and operates under a very complex scientific principle called pot luck."

Comment

Password night on thursdays! :D

Comment

Hopefully I can attend and will be in mumble, however due to an incident caused last night while my father was watching Union vs. RPI in a webcast ECAC Div. 1 Hockey game, and walked away with while not checking to see that the cord was around his foot, and managed to yank the usb bascially out of the back portion of the family computer, I will not have any voip, so if i don't respond its not because i don't care, its because i can't speak.
                        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                        Level I HazMat Technician
                        NYS EMT-B
                        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

remove the password now?

Comment

PW was good, for the 1 round it survived. Well, 1 and 1/2 rounds. But co-ordinated rounds often mean long time taken, which means lots more exhausted people, meaning ultimately less people the following round.

sigpic

Comment

Kozelsk went the full 4 hours ending with a 43-2 Chechyn victory (if I remember the Chechyn score correctly).
                              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X