Ok, guys I love teh server butttt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, guys I love teh server butttt

Can you guys PLEASE PLEEEEASE make it so that the map rotation isnt so predictable
    Everyday around 10 or 11, Karbala is on
    Please make it so everytime I can actually get on the game I'm not playing as a US guy on a map that is grossly made in favor of the INsurgents.....Like I'll take the worst map of PR(well 2nd worse to karbala) to have to do that a 3rd night in a row, no offense to the players who are playing, but this just gets absurd, playing a map I know we will likely not win, especially when we've been doing swimming assaults across the southern bend of trhe river.....
    Last edited by DeltaFart; 12-19-2009, 10:45 PM. Reason: added nt to is
    sigpic
    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Re: Ok, guys I love teh server butttt

the lack of Maps is PRs great weakness atm, but I'd like it if TG did run a few maps that ren't seen that often, Tad Sae for example, al kufrah 16 is also another good one.

Comment

I want to see more skirmish maps on the thing!

Comment

US won

Comment

LOL

I have a headache

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

it was an awesome round, teamwork, ....

and i figured out how the lb works.

| | | |

Comment

It was an awesome round, aye.

I have to say I've changed my mind about convoys on Karbala and Basrah..

But they still suck on Ramiel and Archer. Lol.

Good show, though, hard-won round.. and some lucky cache locs.

Comment

I hear you, getting on the server and having to play Karbala the past few times I've been on hasn't been too fun...

I'll sit down and change the map list tomorrow, I promise...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I hate you. *cries*

Comment

I played the Karbala round at Dec 18/19's night/morning (my timezone, don't know about yours) and even though every single round of insurgency I've played as US (since the beta was opened) has been lost, I've had a hell of a good time. Creativity at it's best... I mean, every tactic, every move, every position on the convoy, has been exciting for me.

Insurgency is, IMHO, the greatest addition in PR and knowing that at some time on the night (somewhere around 00:45 for me) I'll have the chance to play insurgency at a server where teamwork is the most important thing, is priceless for me, so please leave it just like it is for a while :)

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

Originally posted by VCDreves View Post
                      I played the Karbala round at Dec 18/19's night/morning (my timezone, don't know about yours) and even though every single round of insurgency I've played as US has been lost, I've had a hell of a good time. Creativity at it's best... I mean, every tactic, every move, every position on the convoy, has been exciting for me.

Insurgency is, IMHO, the greatest addition in PR and knowing that at some time on the night (somewhere around 00:45 for me) I'll have the chance to play insurgency at a server where teamwork is the most important thing, is priceless for me, so please leave it just like it is for a while :)
                      I agree it's loads of fun for the US, but for the insurgents it gets old really fast.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

why aren't you more worried about getting wasted and getting laid. jesus.
                        Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Ok I had an amazing round on Barracuda, albeit the main transportation (the helicopters) all left about now, when the PLA decided to come back from nowhere, it was great
                          1 hour of play, 45 minutes as a door gunner for RUdd_Medicman, about 15 as a pilot myself(getting used to the controls again, and I must say, until I tried to land on a bunker I was doing very well)
                          And thanks nardini, I appreciate it
                          sigpic
                          <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                            I agree it's loads of fun for the US, but for the insurgents it gets old really fast.
                            Yeah, I have to agree. I've played a few rounds as an insurgent and just waiting for the US (or British) to come is kind of boring. I really hope they manage to balance this in .9 so everyone can have as much fun as the US side.

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

That's not true at all.

Insurgency can be LOADS of fun to play on the Insurgent side.

Tip: Change your gameplay.

THROW yourselves at the enemy. Go berserk, charge them screaming AIAIAIIAIAIAI. Fear less for your life and more for how many of them you can take with you.

THAT is some of the most fun play possible when you don't have to worry about dying, especially after long AAS rounds.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X