Is TG the clan of tactical gamer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is TG the clan of tactical gamer

Just wondering....If so, who is in charge?

Re: Is TG the clan of tactical gamer

Community vs. Clan
    One of the first questions we hear often is "How do I join your clan?" The typical answer given is "We're not a clan, we're a community."

Tactical Gamer is comprised of individuals, together forming a community. What binds us together is our desire to play mature, objective-based, teamwork oriented games. We do not have any restrictions to join other than adherence to our server rules and primer. We invite anyone to come play on our servers under the Tactical Gamer banner.

| | | |

Comment

Me.

Comment

Just keep reading the FAQ's, primers, rules, and everything will start to make more sense.

There are actually several "clans" within the TG community, but you don't need to be in one to be a part of the community.

Comment

The people wearing the |TG| tag infront of their name are people that support the community and think that we have some cool ideas. There is no requirement to wear that tag other then knowing the rules and upholding them. Then there are cool people like me that have a different tag (|TG-31st| in my case) we are part of an in house squad. These can probably be considered a clan but not sure... You will find out if you like them (or they like you) when you have been here a while.
          If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

I am In charge of the envoy for all persons foriegn to the community known as Tactical Gamer (Tacticali Gameroui, as it is known in Montreal Canadia). Tactical Gamer is a community of gamers who play the various games offered in a mature respectable way, while striving for realism and having fun at the same time.

Genqui.
            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
            Level I HazMat Technician
            NYS EMT-B
            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

We are like a real family. We fuss, fight, nitpick and what not. But at the end of the day it's the young ones whose days end with a swirly. :)

Oh and sometimes we get along.
              sigpic
              I'm Back.

Comment

some of us are adopted but don't know it.

Comment

If we get an external scrim on with another community, you would see a huge can of TG whoop ass. That is what we need soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O=T-M-A-N=O View Post
                    If we get an external scrim on with another community, you would see a huge can of TG whoop ass. That is what we need soon.
                    Hear, hear!
                    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Uhhhh T-Man that is not proper behavior. You are in violation of TG code of coduct, 4b-31a.7 in the TG rule book. You're going need to turn in your gun and badge.

And by the way, Im the in charge of the clan. Membership is 500$USD payed directly to my paypal.
                      sigpic

Comment

Alright then, if my clan wants to fight a well-organized clan war with TG....who do I need talk to?

Comment

Well, aside from all the jokes the others told, in all seriousness:

You could post in the Contact an Admin forums (under the battlefield 2 subsection) and see if any of them are willing to organize an event.

Comment

Originally posted by AeroChen View Post
                            Alright then, if my clan wants to fight a well-organized clan war with TG....who do I need talk to?
                            talk to dirtboy or disposable or use contact us = BF2

| | | |

Comment

".....in a mature respectable way....."

This thread just shot that idea in the ass.

Why is it that when an outsider comes to our 'home' and is interested in speaking to our leaders that we pants the guy opening the door, and turn the entire thing into a clusterf***?
                              He's interested in communicating to our admins, and we're here diving into the shallow end of the idiot pool instead of showing him the way there.

This is Tactial Gamer, not Trephritidae Gathering (Trephritidae=Fruit flies.)

I'd like to apologize on behalf of everyone, but probably don't have enough hazing experiences to do it.

/gawd
                              |TG-Irr|Sirsolo since 18OCT08.

Carpe Diem

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse