This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new rally system

Hey all, I havnt been on for a while! about a year or so. Well I finally came back home and I wanted to play the game so bad! I installed all the updates and all, i got into the game and I have a surprice the new rally system... To be honest I hate it, it makes you waste so much time walking around, it would be good if the maps were small enough, but its absurd with the big maps (must of them).
    I undersant people say rally points arent realistic, but there are thousends of stuff that arent realistic in this game, the aiming for example, there are no imaginary cross hairs in real life. And if you get shot the game is over.

What made this game fun was that you could be in combat constantly, you could develope ambushes, recon teams, assault teams, etc. But if everyone spawns from the same firebases everyone moves like a mass, and the game looses its strenght.

Instead of this making it more intence makes it slow... now i got so bored of the game, that i coudnt continue playing... but anyways thats my opinion...

I wish we can have a mature discution about this here.

All the best TG soldiers!

Re: the new rally system

The is no imaginary crosshairs in PR either (Except the grenadier I guess).

The TG server is apparantly running the the beta v. 0.874d untill 0.9 is released, so if you hate it that much I suggest you play on a server not running the beta version, and wait and see what happens with rallies in 0.9.

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...read-874d.html

| | | |

Comment

so according to disposablehero, we will have to play it this way until .9 is released, anyone has an idea when is this going to happen?

Comment

http://www.realitymod.com/

| | | |

Comment

Bullseye, the great keeper of helpful links! (among other things...)

| |

Comment

I"m going to lock this thread simply because we already have 3 feedback threads devoted to the new rally point system. A little searching goes a long way...

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X