Just got back into BF2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back into BF2

I just reloaded everything (have been play COD for a few years) and joined the server to look around and no one is on so I can just play around. In a matter of minutes there were a lot of people on. My squad leader and other team mates were very patience with me and I had a good time. I will be playing more often. Thanks guys for being the same good guys across the board on all games. Seem like no matter what game I play the people are fun to play with and are patience with the new guy. :icon_cool
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Re: Just got back into BF2

Thats just because you haven't gotten to play with me yet:)
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Originally posted by kin3 View Post
      I just reloaded everything (have been play COD for a few years) and joined the server to look around and no one is on so I can just play around. In a matter of minutes there were a lot of people on. My squad leader and other team mates were very patience with me and I had a good time. I will be playing more often. Thanks guys for being the same good guys across the board on all games. Seem like no matter what game I play the people are fun to play with and are patience with the new guy. :icon_cool
      Hey Kin

Look forward to playing with you again!! :)

Todd
      sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I guess I should've joined the server.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Originally posted by Katanama View Post
          Thats just because you haven't gotten to play with me yet:)
          Kat's one of our more extremely patient, hospitable squad leaders. ;)

| |

Comment

You will have some good times on this server, i know i have
            sigpic
            Its not pronounced sky, it is S-Y-K;
            [SyK]K22

Comment

had fun with ya today mate

give it a week or two and you'll know the ins and outs of the game as well as anyone

Comment

I am a huge Florida fan, but I hope that 'Bama takes care of business in the MNC game. I can't believe I am saying this, but... Roll Taaahd!

/OFFTOPIC
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X