TGU: Basic Infantry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGU: Basic Infantry

Hey I am hosing a TGU course on basic infantry. If you have some of your basic infantry skills you would like to improve; communications, marksmanship, kits know how or something else.

The course will start with a lot of communication what to say and not to say, what the squadleader means and other communications means. The we will go over to individual skills where I will instruct a bit about how to move around and use the terrain to your advantage. in the end I will introduce the spawn kits, LAT and grenadier how to most effectively use and also how to shoot your rifle. The last part is optional if you think that you already know how to best use them.

The signup thread is here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...-23-00cet.html

Do not sign up here but instead in the thread linked above. I will need some people to play targets for the marksmanship part so if anyone would like to get shot at at the time send me a PM.
    If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Re: TGU: Basic Infantry

Is patience a part of this course? People need to learn the essence of sitting down and just chilling.

Comment

Yes patience is part of the course, I will have people sitting on their ass for hours doing nothing:)

No but patience will be taught in a way that it wont be a rushed course I wil take my time with everyone so people might have some down time.
      If people are becoming so bored when playing that they have to resort to this immature behaviour I will give them something to do, call it a project. The project is "appeal a ban". - Wicks

Comment

Cool. I'm still waiting for the Devs to include the deluxe "Deck of cards and fold-out table" kit. It's a special kit....2 per team...You better not let the enemy steal both.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
          Cool. I'm still waiting for the Devs to include the deluxe "Deck of cards and fold-out table" kit. It's a special kit....2 per team...You better not let the enemy steal both.
          :icon_lol:

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Aww, I wanted to attend one of these, but on that date I'll have no internet access, I'll be at the beach, sailing and stuff.

Good luck

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

If you want to instill patience, you need to include shoveling as part of the lesson plan.

Throw up a FOB, 2 machinegun nests, 2 foxholes and half a dozen barriers. Then put one person on each and make them finish.

Any good infantryman should know that shoveling is one of their top priorities. The SL and medic will keep guard.
                |TG-6th|Belhade
                "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

I like shovelling, but can't make this time..
                  BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

The only thing that isn't possible to change is the data, the time can be changed if people generally feel that earlier or later would be better. So if the time does not suit you give me a time that does and we can look into it.

The date can't be changed since it is the only weekend where I am certain that I wont have to spend my nights working on my bachelor project

Comment

IŽd be interested if this was going on around 16.00 CET, but I doubt that our friends on the other side of the Atlantic would. Damned real life...
                      [S7]Hablos
                      Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X