Ramiel 8th-Jan-2010 ending ~4:30am EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramiel 8th-Jan-2010 ending ~4:30am EST

Very fun round guys! With 7 tickets remaining, we destroyed the last 2 caches to end 27-0! My wife wakes up every morning at 4am and I sure got an earful for never going to bed last night, but it was worth it. Great teamwork!

I have a bit of a problem downloading the battle recorder file... I waited until Qinling started loading before I quit, but I can't access it for some reason :( If anyone can give me a link or otherwise send it to me let me know! My Xfire is |TG-Irr|Dreadnought1984
    |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
    sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
    I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Re: Ramiel 8th-Jan-2010 ending ~4:30am EST

Supporting members have the option of DL the BFR right from PR and the forums.......There might be another way to access it but I don't know how, I'd PM an admin.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I know SM's have the ability to DL battle recorder files for battles they did not participate in. I often DL ones that I played, except this time it's either bugged or you have to wait for the next map to fully load which is dumb.

Never mind, got off my lazy butt and did some hunting, found them.
      |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
      sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
      I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Damn!

I was up late last night and saw Ramiel, which I really wanted to play - but it was already 3am and I figured it would be a bust and not worth it. So, so wrong!

Of course, the other night I played Karbala on Chicago Hardcore at 3am, as a Stryker gunner I went 20-1 (I think) and our Mechanized Infantry squad destroyed 2 unmarked caches within the last 10 minutes (we still lost by 2 caches).
        |TG-6th|Belhade
        "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X