• Pw 1-10-2010

Starts now

PW is Here

3 rounds, 1 seeder, 1 Ins, 1 other

Get there, Mumble is highly encouraged

insert random military picture

doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Re: Pw 1-10-2010

Nice haven't been able to play in one for a while.
    |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

on the way after mission: shower!

Comment

Bring it

| |

Comment

Originally posted by Portable.Cougar View Post

Oh damn is that new screen shot for Qwai, chinese get +10 APC's than the previous version.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire14 View Post
            Oh damn is that new screen shot for Qwai, chinese get +10 APC's than the previous version.
            With the Dev's current streak it would probably be the .50cal version of the APCs.

This is a sneak peek of one of the Insurgent's new vehicles.

[media]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e37/Krunchmastaflex1/1244256687023.jpg[/media]

Comment

Thanks for putting this on admins had fun in both main rounds and hope others did too before the server started to die out.
              |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

I had some fun, was worth it. To bad the server died out on Kashan. CNC needs planing and is more appropriate for a community event event than a PWN map IMO.

Comment

Server didn't die on Kashan until the last 20 minutes, in which one side won. ;)

Comment

Kashan was fun for me, mostly because of the 69th's CAS. I'm almost certain the US side was more organized than the MEC, and that's saying a lot.
                    Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

I had lots of fun lazing things from my sand castle and watching Chrisweb blow them to bits with his F16.

Comment

kashan was good, but i know my tank squad was frustrated by the lack of direction, our commander was telling us to hit the main and in chat the other teams was bitching about it.
                        i guess we figured since there were no flags it was fair game. it didnt last long anyway.
                        i want to play it again, seemed like an interesting style of play.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

I had less fun getting blown up by bombs. However, I also think that CnC would be better for a community event. MEC side was doing well until we lost our commander.

Comment

I was in the US armor squad at first and we failed miserably due to being unskilled and having communication problems. It was late anyways so I left after having a go in the APC squad which was somewhat more successful. = /

Comment

I am relatively new, I have been playing PR for the last couple of months and have enjoyed playing on the TG server for a few weeks. I joined last nights game, sorry if it is reserved only for TG players. But I left after my first round and came back later, but couldn't find the server anymore? Does anyone know what happened? I was able to find the server later in the night, but by then most of the players had left already. Also, why do the number of people who play on TG fluctuate from being full to empty at times, while many other servers remain full, yet TG is also one of the most popular servers? Sorry ahead of time for all of the newbie questions.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X