Project Reality Fly and Die Meet Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality Fly and Die Meet Up

TGU is sponsoring an event for those that want to try to fly a plane or chopper, but never get to, are afraid to, have no skill to, or otherwise never have in a real game.

This event is to pit flight operations vs. anti-air in a controlled environment. Experienced pilots need not and should not apply, this is for the players that never get to fly for fear of ridicule, embarrasment or exile from TG due to lack of ability - a chance for us regular joes to use the assets.

If you can't spell F16 and want to fly one, check out this post:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...e-meet-up.html
    sigpic

Re: Project Reality Fly and Die Meet Up

I'd be willing to join this event as an AA gunner and target practise

Comment

Great! Sign up for the MEC on the post.

I personally want to fly an A10. I can take off, but otherwise I am a disaster. Should be fun.
      sigpic

Comment

Is there gonna be someone on the US side being the "Man on the ground requesting CAS" or something along the lines of that?

Comment

I'm sure if players want that someone will, I probably could give some lases or be targets but i'm not sure if I can be there.
          |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

It is also a good chance for teams of aa / spotter to try out some tactics.

Should just be a kill fest fun fest to let out some frustration, fly and otherwise have fun with assets.

I am looking forward to it.
            sigpic

Comment

Perfect!
              I can fly decently but I do not want to fly since I'm inexperienced, and hence never get any experience...

Comment

Hi
                I can fly and land most times but i can not fight the aircraft and have 0% accuracy with bombing as well as 0% experience with hitting a lased/marked target.
                I do, however have some experience with AA, mostly emplaced, and would be more than willing to act as OPFOR in any capacity.

unaflufalated
                CallousDisregard
                OK at trans helos, not horrible at attack helo pilot but no time in gunner and see above for jets
                yes
                Last edited by CallousDisregard; 01-14-2010, 10:45 PM.
                You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
                So that when they turn their backs on you,
                You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

I'd be willing to help out. I can already fly well no matter what it is and I know how daunting it can be to fly for the first time in a live server up against AAs even if you have flown in a training server. I'll do whatever you need me too whether its teaching, manning AAs or designating ground targets. What would be great though is to have it on a map where there are other jets in the air to dogfight against which is rare to be able to prepare for in a training server since the only populated ones are on Kashan which only has the jets for the US, Just a thought.

Comment

I'm totally up for this. Hardly get any time with my A10 since it's A: On only one map now since it got taken out of Basrah a long time ago. and B: I'm lucky if I even get it when we get to Kushan.

Also gotta second the idea of finding a way to get some dogfighting in there. It's so damn rare since there's really only a couple of maps that have it, and the regular training servers can't get people ready for it since the jets are only on one side.

Comment

Great :) I was just about to ask somone for a meet up on a training server or something for laze/bomb and switch.

Comment

i might be there for the MEC team if you need help with it.
                        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I will publish a list of roster members for both teams soon. Please check there if you want to know what side you are on.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Renegade Commissar View Post
                            I'm totally up for this. Hardly get any time with my A10 since it's A: On only one map now since it got taken out of Basrah a long time ago. and B: I'm lucky if I even get it when we get to Kushan.

Also gotta second the idea of finding a way to get some dogfighting in there. It's so damn rare since there's really only a couple of maps that have it, and the regular training servers can't get people ready for it since the jets are only on one side.
                            On Kashan you train bombing on quinling dogfighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo13 View Post
                              On Kashan you train bombing on quinling dogfighting.
                              Seems like everybody is missing the fact that the 32 version of training kashan has only jets on both sides. I only saw it on one training server so far, but it's still there and perfect to practice dogfighting.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X