PR Footage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR Footage

I will be creating a video to showcase some of the variety of games that TacticalGamer plays. It will be set to this song:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tfO7n3U1FU[/media]

I am calling out to you, the players of those games, to send me the best footage you can from your games, that you think will be fitting to the song.

Some things:

1) Any video should be in a third person POV, if possible
    2) Air combat footage (if applicable) would be a nice thing to have for each game.
    3) As few non-game sounds as possible (i.e. VOIP, voices speaking, etc). If you have truly good footage though, this doesn't matter as I can just paint over their sound.
    4) Try to keep clips short. 20 seconds or less. I mean, I've only got 2:49 seconds to work with, after all. If you have a longer clip I'll consider it if it's of good quality.
    5) Lots. Of. Explosions.

Post your footage in this thread, don't PM me with it. If I plan to use your footage, I'll send you a PM.

- |TG-23rd| Startrekern

Re: PR Footage

So, is this for PR only or for all games played at TG?

Perhaps a single thread in a more common forum would be more appropriate.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I posted in several different subforums. This one is for PR.

Comment

Dispo was referring to maybe posting in the main General Discussion forum instead of having individual threads in PR, ArmA, etc.

| |

Comment

I posted there too, but I also created individual threads. More people will see it the more places I post it in. So anyone actually have any videos they'd like used?

Comment

Another OT, any deadlines? I'd like to give a try to a little idea I have and it seems to fit your requirements.

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

No deadlines, but raw footage is preferred.

Edit it to your heart's content, but only game footage, no text/extra music/etc

Comment

nevermind, that song is weird

Check through the PR video thread
                |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

This would be much better music for a video...

IMHO

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnfFTVjRpLI[/media]
                  What's weird about a young goats head, smoking a joint, tied with a scarf to a mobile artillery gun? - Jeepo

Killing threads since 2007

| |

Comment

Originally posted by Startrekern View Post
                    No deadlines, but raw footage is preferred.

Edit it to your heart's content, but only game footage, no text/extra music/etc
                    Yup, plain gameplay, not even edited if everything goes as planned. I'll be able to try it on Wednesday

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

Star make sure you include that sniper shot from Muttrah.

muahahahahaha!

Comment

How do you capture game video? Do you have to be running fraps or something in the background? I have heard people talking about DLing recorder files from the server after a match, is this where you get the video from? Excuse my ignorance, I know absolutely nothing about where to get video from but would possibly contribute if I knew how.
                        "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yes, people either run fraps or some other recording device in the background, or they use the battlerecorder files that are available to supporting members.

Comment

And here I thought I was the only one who listens to the Ace Combat soundtracks!

This track from Command and Conquer Generals always gets me pumped, I think it would be good for a video showcase like this.

http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/2668/17

Regardless of which song you use, as soon as I start actually playing PR and getting some experience, I'd be happy to make some clips.
                            GEORGE CARLIN QUOTE OF THE MONTH: "The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment."

XBox LIVE GT: Wrath 228. Feel free to friend request, just let me know you're from TG.

Comment

Star, I will be using your thread to achieve my 15th post. I will now be able to post links and I look forward to abusing this privilege.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X