Operation Archer Blueforce tip of the day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Archer Blueforce tip of the day

I had a round of Operation Archer before, where insurgents shot up all our assets from the hill just north of Main. As a consequence we were not really able to set up and lost the game 0-5.

Last round on Operation Archer I set up an FOB on the northern Hill overwatching main. After a while the outpost set up by insurgents was cleared and main remained relatively unmolested.
    Therefore we were able to move out and set up and had 4 fobs or more up most of the time, because our trucks and helicopters did not get shot up all the time.

Main needed no defense at all anymore halfway in the game and we won after a looong round.
    I do not even remember the last time Blue Force won archer.

If you do base defense secure the northern hill with 2-3 troops and a FOB.
    If you return fire from the main you cant take hostiles out before they do serious damage most of the time, although a HAT inside main is still a must if a technical just drives up somewhere else.

However If you are unwilling to put up with 3 hours of archer do none of the above XD.

Re: Operation Archer Blueforce tip of the day

and now we know. im coming to that fob with an ied.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Well most people do not play always the same faction. But if you want to pull off 2 squads from cache defense to take and hold the hill, please do.
      Last edited by Golgo13; 01-24-2010, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo13 View Post
        Well most people do not play always the same faction. But if you want to pull off 2 squads from cache defense to take and hold the hill, please do.
        i would be happy to do anything insurgency at this point, it seems that it is very rare to play insurgency on the map rotation right now.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Maybe with the improvements done to INS mode in 0.9, the admins will put it on more often.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X