How's .9 going for you guys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's .9 going for you guys?

I been only playing Coop lately so I can get used to teh game again, but I have to say I can't wait to play with you guys again, since PR is always best when paired with TG, but I wannt to haer what you guys ahve to say about the change from .8 to .9. How's the UAV doing for the Commander? I remember playing around with it on the Coop servers and you're VW server, thought it was pretty handy, could use some flexibility with the camera, but it's pretty good either way
    sigpic
    <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Re: How's .9 going for you guys?

Slow and choppy, if at all.

I'm thinking that roughly half the players are going to have to burn their tax refunds for significant upgrades or replacement rigs.
    |TG-6th|Belhade
    "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Lovin it so far. The new maps are awesome along with the new factions. But the almost constant rubber banding and loss of 30+ FPS, makes for some headaches.
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Hmnmm, I haven't had those issues....Granted my thing is about as amazing as you can get for 900$
        sigpic

Comment

Loving it entirely. A few issues with lag especially when looking South and West on most all maps, don't know why. But otherwise, great improvements!

Comment

so far i like it, but i haven't been in the server for a whole map yet....stupid SM kick. :P (yeah, yeah...just get SM...i know, but money is tight right now, and my wife would kill me if i spent any on "my stupid game" as she calls it.)

Comment

Very true haha
              I think I'm going to be haviung fun on the server next week when its vacation for me
              sigpic

Comment

glad i bought a new comp last month in prep for .9

it's still rubberbanding like crazy, but i think that is the programming and not computer strain.

i7
                6gb ram

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Badly.

Getting hit hard with that memory allocation error that's been going around, even when I put everything to it's lowest setting.

Just gotta wait for that hotfix....

Comment

I'm enjoying 0.9 a lot. Sure it has some issues, but it just came out. I find it hard to complain when it's like getting a brand new game for free!

Comment

Not Fun i had all settings on hogh with old patch and now with new 0.9 all on medium and all maps keepi crashing to desktop ,can play any new maps ? WTF ? mt rig isnt that old so not sure whats going on but i see im not alone

Comment

Not sure I'm enjoying the maps as much as I used too. Some seem really generic and randomly put together (like Yamalia...flat and just infested with trees.. good battles there?) and others just seem like remakes of older maps (Beirut makes me think a lot of Muttrah, and either Iron Ridge or Dragonfly make me think constantly of Fools Road). I dunno, the new Fallujah, Lashkar Valley, Gaza Beach, and Op. Archer are still pretty good, but eh... I'm more pleased with the game changes than with the maps.

These Things We Do... That Other's May Live

Comment

Well I really like the new versions of the maps. Considering it is made by volunteers and it's free, it stays a very good achievement. Some bugs yes, but I can live with them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X