Approved Ribbons through 08FEB10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved Ribbons through 08FEB10

Approved ribbons through February 8, 2010. Congratulations gentlemen!

Awardees:

Buflak

What?
    Distinguished Air Cavalry

Where?
    Operation Barracuda, 30DEC09

How?

On the 30th of December Buflak showed exceptional skills in flying the Huey on operation barracuda. He got my squad and me all over the map and he excelled on hard insertions and provided excellent support. He only lost 1 chopper due to a connection lag. He should be awarded a medal for is piloting skills. On behalf of my squad and my self cheers mate!

Award: Distinguished Air Cavalry

Awardee:

AlmightyLion

What?
    Distinguished armor

Where?
    summer - winter of 2009

How?

AlmightyLion have demonstrated an excellent skill with armoured vehicles over the last six months. His superiority in this field was clearly seen during a scrim on Mutrah where his work in the BTR's was the only thing that kept the MEC in the game. During the round he engaged and defeated the LAV-25's multiple times. IIRC these were lead by bullseye so it wasn't because they were lacking in potential. He also killed the cobra once or twice. This is not limited to this scrim, during normal play he will usually be able to defeat most threats to his vehicle and his gunner will rack up a serious KD. But the good thing is that he doesn't do it by sitting somewhere harvesting kills instead he is where the infantry need him and if he isn't he will get there when asked. His favourite vehicle is probably the BMP3 which have seen him taking on two tanks and coming out on top.

If I as an infantry leader needs to get my squad somewhere he is my first choice. I don't mind that it takes a bit longer he will get us there and when we get there we have the best support available.

I have learned a lot from playing with lion in his APC squads. This is mostly by looking at his pattern of work and what have gotten him killed. But from playing with him I have also learned enemy movement patterns and this have helped me greatly in my efforts when I use an APC/IFV. He does not teach in general but playing as his gunner can be very instructional, at least it have been for me.

Since there is no APC/IFV ribbon I have chosen the armor ribbon since it is more fitting then for example the support since it is the armor tactics that distinguish him from the flock, plus he runs some mean tank squads from time to time

Award: Distinguished Armor

Awardee:

Dr. Proctor

Where:

Muttrah PR server

When: Muttrah City, January 6, 2010

How:

After starting a slow round, the map started to pick up on Muttrah City. Due to the very high level of chopper activity, I decided to take an APC with Dr. Proctor as the gunner and try our best to rid the sky of the choppers to support the advance of the infantry and to provide non-crate supply to the advance.

We left out of the main and headed towards docks to get a good position. Before we even got there, Dr. Proctor shot down 2 choppers - one mostly full of infantry. We repositioned on docks and that is when we saw the cobra. It was headed to the hills in the north - the northern chopper approach blocked by the hills. We turned, expecting the chopper to exit, and whammy, Dr. Proctor filled it with AP rounds. As it was smoking, we expected RTB, so we ran to the other side of docks and caught it running. It went down without engaging the infantry that was advancing behind us.

Looking left there were also 2 more hueys hovering over the castle area. We engaged, shooting down 1 more chopper and leaving the other one smoking. In all 4 choppers down within 5 minutes.

After re-arming, we returned to what we expected to now be an LAV fight. Hearing the LAV shooting at the friendly infantry in North City, we flanked and came behind the LAV, destroying it from the rear. We did go down by HAT, but got a second APC and engaged at the docks again taking down a second LAV and a slew of infantry.

Total counted enemy down: 26
    Total for Dr. Proctor: 19
    1 Cobra Gunship
    3 Huey Transports
    2 LAV

Dr. Proctor did a great job gunning and driving alike. His patience, skill and ability to spot and destroy the enemy while in an Armored Vehicle deserve the level 1 Distinguished Armor Service ribbon. I feel his dedicated Armor work allowed the team to dominate the map, freed the infantry to advance on dock and ultimately secured the win for the team.

I would appreciate your support for this award.

Award: Distinguished Armor Service

Awardee:

Bastard

Where:

Project Reality Server

When: Project Reality Server

How:

|TG|Bastard is a fantastic teamplayer and generally a great player in all areas. Since I have known him (several months), he has been one of the best players in my squads, always volunteering for the role that no one else wanted and performing that role flawlessly. When he is in my squad, if I am incapacitated or become separated, I can trust him with the leadership of my squad in my place. He is a proficient tactician, knows how to get the job done, and a good leader though he does not lead squads much (Sadly - he'd excel at it.). I nominate him for Distinguished Support because that is what he does time and time again -- supports, and supports well, when I am squad leading. I hope you'll support this nomination and my opinion that he deserves the Class 2 ribbon -- his performance goes far beyond that of a Class One.

Award: Distinguished Support Class I

Awardee:

CallousDisregard

Where:

Project TG PR server
    Map: Kashan Desert 32

When: December 31, 2009

How:

Me and Callous were in an apache and Callous was the pilot. We were in the same squad with another apache. At first we did not have many targets since we couldn't get a spotter for our squad, but we still managed to get a few lazes from our team. Our other apache went down about 20-30 min after it had spawned. Meanwhile Callous was flying high at 1200 alt to prevent enemy AA locking onto us and killing us. We killed a lot of infantry and a few tanks and APCs. We did not lose the apache for more than an hour but at the end we got locked and AA missile hit us. I ended with a 20-1 Kill/Death ratio and we decided not to push our luck and let somebody else have the apache. It was the best run I've had in an apache so far and Callous did a great job piloting that helicopter.

Award: Distinguished Air Cavalry

Awardee:

Superfatjake; C57; UK!SSG fishmuffins; Shopz; 50calibershooter

Where: Quinling 32, TG PR Server

When: 09 January 2010

How:

These five gentlemen did an amazing job this afternoon in my squad holding Coal Mine. At the start of the round I delegated kits and other assignments and we moved out with squad 1 to Coal Mine. We ended up capping the flag and holding it for the remainder of the round (about an hour) with only one casualty. These five guys stayed where I told them, did what they were supposed to do, and most importantly killed every enemy that got within range. They shot down over 20 infantry by the end of the round, at least two choppers, and an APC. In the end we held coal mine without anyone dying until one person got shot on the AA emplacement and was unable to be revived. We ended up winning the round 479-0, and our squad had a kd of around 25-1.

Award: Distinguished Defence

Awardee:

|TG-X|Marine

Where: PR Server

When: Last 3 years

How: (THIS WAS WRITTEN UNDER THE "NEW" RIBBON SYSTEM SO DISREGUARD COMMENTS ABOUT LEVELS OF RIBBON)

Have you heard of or seen "Marine TOW" in action? Most everyone can say yes, and it is a bad thing if you are a Chinese Tank on Quai.

Over the years, Marine has shown superior mastery of the TOW Hummer, mostly on repeated rounds of Quai. I think he is probably tired of doing it, as no one gives him a challenge anymore on PR in this role. I am shocked that he is currently a level 1 Anti-Tank recipient, based on his renown in this role.

For a level 4 ribbon, a player must: " This class takes not only in-game abilities into account, but also how a player takes that role into the community. Those being considered for a Class IV should demonstrate a marked ability to play in and educate about a role. Activity on the forums is almost essential. A players reputation in a particular role should be beginning to form in his peers and should be consistently performing the duties of the role in an excellent manner well above the call of duty. He should be able to describe the role and the expectations of it to an interested party as well as perform those duties with a level of professionalism, mastery, and consistency that tells everyone around him that it is HIS role. Ask yourself, “Is this player known to me to be a master of the role ready and able to discharge the duties at any time and with a normal outcome of greatness?"

I think anytime Marine gets near a TOW, a level of greatness will happen. He is active in the forums, is in a semi-respectable IHS (that is a joke 10th), and is a model TG member. He is great at this role and certainly meets all the qualifications for a level 4 AT ribbon, long overdue.

Award: Distinguished Anti-tank

Marine, check with Ribbons to see if this is supposed to be level 2 as you already have level 1.

Awardee:

[TG-6th] Donrhos

When: 2007 to date

How:

Ribbon nomination - Donrhos - Distinguished Anti-Tank

I am making this long overdue nomination in respect dozens of rounds of PR in which this player has excelled at the role of Anti-Tank.

This player has been my right hand man for so long in PR at TG. Whenever I find my squads confronted with enemy armour, Donrhos pops up with an AT kit and makes the shot. Often picking up the kit or making the suggestion to grab the kit before it is immediately apparent one is required.

I have sat back and watched in awe as this player has gone on a Anti Armour killing spree, often knocking out multiple armour targets at ridiculous ranges to the great benefit of our team and the consternation of our opponents.

He repeatedly demonstrates a level of skill with the kit that far exceeds the average player or that even of an experienced, skilled player. His understanding of the technique required with each faction’s specific equipment and his patient diligence in applying those techniques shows a level of professionalism few players attain or even understand.

On an individual skill level I have often witnessed Donrhos make several max visual range HAT shots on advancing armour, utterly destroying the opposing teams Armour force and allowing our squad to cap a flag and eventually win the round. As I have stated before this is just one of a long list of examples of Donrhos’ game changing ability with the kit/role.

This players knowledge of the role and his ability and willingness to share his knowledge has led to an improvement of my own understanding of how AT should be utilised within a squad. I have subsequently improved the way my squads use and deploy AT and to no small degree improved my own ability to use the kits and perform AT related tasks.

Donrhos plays the game with a smile on his face as it were and generally keeps me laughing all round, we have been good friends for some considerable time. The major reason that this player does not have a ‘rack’ that rivals Pamela Anderson’s is that he can usually be found in my squads, sadly I have been remiss in submitting nominations in the past, something I am attempting to address here. One of the things that always gives me a great buzz as SL is listening to the change in tone and tempo with this individual. Once he picks up an AT kit it’s all business, the joking about stops and it’s armour killing time. It genuinely gives me goose bumps when I hear him calling out piece after piece of destroyed enemy armour.

I have seen this individual’s prowess with the AT kit turn what appears to be an untenable position into one of strength, leaving me to sit back and simply ensure we have good security up and plenty of ammunition.

I have fairly high standards as regards player ability, a side effect of playing in a community filled with so many genuinely talented players. Donrhos is a player that I 100% trust to pick up the AT kit when appropriate and always, always get the job done. As a squad leader there is little more you can ask for in game.

I humbly submit this ribbon nomination on behalf of one of the best, most under-rated players at TG.

Award: Distinguished Anti-tank

Awardee:

D1sp0sableH3r0

When: January 8th 9pm(ish) GMT, Qwai river, US faction

How:

Within the 3 minute planning stage at the start of every round it was decided by Disposable that we would run a two man locked Stryker squad in support of multiple infantry squads using both TS and mumble for communications. Upon the round starting we secured a vehicle, loaded up our infantry squad and set out to North Bridge, securing it and setting up a APC ambush with a HAT kit assigned to Wickens in the Infantry squad. Using mumble, we were able to safely pull forward, use our .50 with impunity and hold off the Chinese infantry on the other side of the bridge, before backing into cover when APC's approached. We were able to repond to APC and ammo calls, ferrying both infantry squads and ammo from main to Processing, to south bridge, to the land bridge and so on, all the while sustaining no casualties. At one point our main infantry squad, SL'd by Portable.Cougar was sitting on 30 kills for 0 deaths, a highly impressive number. I feel like we had something to do with that, as we were always supplying ammo for their heavy weapons and moving them around on the battlefield to stragetically important points, sureing up any point that was beginning to falter. After holding of the Chinese initial wave, we grouped at the landbridge, and held of a large push by the chinese mechanised infantry, again ferrying troups and ammo. We had multiple HAt and LAT rockets fired at our position but by clever use of the comms by dispo and cougar and the rest of the guys on mumble, and very clever driving we were able to survive unhit.

When suffeciently resupplied the Infantry pushed across the land bridge, all the while I was providing good covering fire due to our great placement. The infantry made it across, and secured a landing point, so the stryker and the TOW humvee were able to make it across. A pitched battle ensued, with the chinese in Estate and ourselves providing moving infantry support, dropping more ammo, moving and suppressing and killing, all the way to estate, before a very effective mortor barrage was called in on that highly defensible position. Estate and the flag secure we pushed south to take the next flag, with ourselves again in the middle. At one point we came under attack from an APC but due to some great evasive driving we lost him and returned to base for repairs, at the same time rescueing an abandoned truck. On our way back to the front lilne we were ambushed and hit with an enemy LAT, but were still roadworthy, so had to return for repairs. On the next occassion we got past unscathed, and were able to push to the front line, where the infantry had secured the flag. We were able to defend it before an enemy APC made a rush for us, but again due to good comms and evasive driving we were able to escape and bear the TOW Humvee in on the APC.

IMHO to show how effective we were, on the final flag we could not help with the final assault, we could ferry and resupply, but due to the terrain we were unable to fight and suppress. At that point our infantry started to take heavy casualties. We never did capture that final flag, but our team won by 200 tickets and had a 2-1 kill advantage over our enemy. We even had time to rebuild two destroyed firebases behind the front as fall back point in should a resurgetn chinese push us back. We finished the round with 20 kills and zero deaths, a highly impressive feat to score a clean round in armour on Qwai, all down to Disposables fantastic driving and APC understanding.

Additional Notes: I took a screenshot but have not been able to figure out why W7 displays all my PR screenshots as a black screen.....

Also, while some may think this does not warrant a Class 3, it does, but I am also taking into consideration the many many other times he has lead or been part of an outstanding, team winning Armour squad, and I was suprised to find he had never been granted an Armour ribbon before.

Award: Distinguished Armour

Awardee:

|TG-31st| Orpall

How:

since a long time Orpall is helping us to seed the server. He is always patient to play when the server is on low population to get other players on the server. He keeps showing not so experienced players how we like to play and enjoy PR on our TG server.
    i want to say thanks in this way for his outstanding service to the community, keeping our server populated.

this is not the longest nomination but he does a really important job.

I hope you will support this nomination.

Award: Distinguished Conduct

Awardee:

|E-1st| Dr. Proctor; Capt. Killgore

When: Jan 2, 2010

How:

While playing a round of Ramiel as insurgent, I came across the remnants of a US FO location directly outside of the Central Mosque spawn location.
    This morning I loaded up the BFR file and had a look, expecting be submitting this very message to the "Contact an Admin" forum instead.

A squad of players (names available upon request) none of whom I recognize did indeed set up a Firebase and Fortifications outside of the Central Mosque (Primarily directing their attention to the East, making me believe the were not familliar with the Spawn camping implications of the Mosque.. an unbelieveable as this seems.).

Then I saw |E-1st| Dr Proctor arrive and appearantly have a discussion with the SL in question. ( I can only assume as I played insurgent during the match, and the BFR does not show in game Chat) Dr. Proctor had a thorough look around and then the FO was Deleted by the Commander Capt. Killgore.

Dr. Proctor then attempted to return the Supply Truck back to Main, only to fall victim to an IED. I believe both of these players deserve the Distinguished Conduct Ribbon class II for showing new players how we do it here at TG.

Awardee:

|TG-E1st|Superfast

How:

Superfast has been a consistent force at TG in a wide range of games. He plays Armed Assault, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Left 4 Dead, Counter-Strike Source, Call of Duty 4, Team Fortress 2, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142 all with TG players.

Superfast has been around TG for almost 3 years. He one of the primary leaders of the E1st - the third oldest active TG IHS. E1st has a full roster and cannot take on any more members, not due to recruitment, but due to dedicated work by community minded players and role models like Superfast. He is a role model player and community member, giving many hours of voluenteer service to manage and maintain one of the core IHS teams in TG. He is professional in every way, both in forum and in game. He also has skills to match in game in most every dicipline.

For this award - CONDUCT - Superfast meets or exceeds these requirements: " Class III shows the player and the community that he has consistently, over time, shown the ability to excel in the role above that of a well rounded player. A Class III is the beginning level of what is considered mastery of a role. This does not mean that a player has to be a master of the role yet, merely show that he is well on the way. A player must consistently show excellence in a role above that of a good player to be considered for a Class III."

I belive Superfast should be recognized for his years of contribution and outstanding conduct at TG, both in game and out.

Awardee: (CHECK YOUR LEVELS ON THIS WITH RIBBONS)

Delta*RandyShugart*
    MarineSeaKnight
    McGann
    Sonic
    Bullseye2550
    Zedic
    ollie_fool
    Arithea
    Aruncado
    Damonte
    DrBeat
    Mr.Ander50n
    Anospa
    Smachin007
    Fruvous
    Dr. Nner
    socomseal93
    Boondocksaint
    Dredge
    BarnesBL0278
    Ghost02
    P.Drona
    LpBronco
    Cap
    SanFran
    Katanama

Where: Tactical Gamer University

How:

Level 1 Drill Instructor is a basic ribbon that ALL TGU instructors should hold.

The level 1 ribbon qualifications read:

The purpose of the class I is to introduce people to the system. It is the most basic award signifying basic knowledge and proficiency in a skill. It also servers as a way to draw those that often play on TG servers, but do not come to the forums. A class I should be easy to get and easy to nominate. Ask yourself, “Does this nomination tell me that this player knows what he should be doing?” A Class I is recognition that a player has performed a role to the satisfaction of a peer. It is NOT necessarily about going above the call of duty, but of being able to perform a role to the basic level and in a manner consistent with the TG attitude and style of gameplay.

To be a TGU instructor, you must have been interviewed by the Dean of TGU and nominated for review by peers in TGU. This clears the requirements for the level 1 ribbon for Drill Instructor in my mind, as these players have proven through peer review that they already have " knowledge and proficiency in a skill" and take the time to volunteer to teach others at TG. I would ask for blanket authority to grant the level 1 Distinguished Drill Instructor for every TGU instructor as a matter of course, but I can do that later in conjunction with some discussion with Ribbons.

I think, as Dean of TGU, that all TGU instructors should have this basic ribbon as acknowledgment of their dedication to training and unique volunteer service to TGU.

I did not check this roster to see who already had this, I simply posted the current active instructor list for this nomination.

I would appreciate your support for this award listing.

Award: Distinguished Drill Instructor

Awardee:

Bullseye2550

Where: TacticalGamer's Project Reality server + on site

When: Over a year now

How:

I am surprised Bullseye doesn't have a higher class ribbon yet, so I guess I will write a ribbon to get the process moving.

Bullseye is the heart of the the team everytime he joins. Not only will he build your firebases, go commander for your area attack, and give you crates the moment you ask for them. But he asks nothing for it in return. He is the epitome of the TG Way. He continuously puts himself 2nd to the team and the way of TG. Sometimes I can barely understand what he says, but he never gets mad about it. Hell, he learned it was just better to type to my deaf self.

So in the end, Bullseye is one of the most teamwork-oriented players ever, he deserves this. I think we should give him the official recognition he deserves.

Awardee:

|TG-X|d1sp0sabl3

Where: TacticalGamer's Project Reality server

How: (WRITTEN UNDER THE "NEW" SYSTEM SO CHECK WITH RIBBONS TO SEE WHAT LEVEL THIS IS APPROVED FOR SINCE YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS)

Since I have been at TG, |TG-X|d1sp0sabl3 has pretty much been here taking care of business on the server. Day in, day out, he is dedicated to making sure the server is running, functioning properly and in order. I think it is easy to say that he has been the backbone of the admin community for Project Reality, and has been a consistent force in the development of the admin team at PR.

This award is for his volunteer service specifically. It takes a lot of time to do this stuff. Being online most of the day monitoring activity and keeping track of forum issues is a big chunk of time. |TG-X|d1sp0sabl3 does a great job at all that, mixing a balance of experience with just plain time on the servers. If there was anyone that has given more time and effort towards TG with no pay, no reward and no ribbon for it, that would be |TG-X|d1sp0sabl3.

I think in the construct of the new award system, this should be a no brainer.

Award: Distinguished Volunteer

Awardee:

Ferris Bueller

Where: TacticalGamer's Project Reality server

When: April 2007 To date

How: (WRITTEN UNDER THE "NEW" SYSTEM SO CHECK WITH RIBBONS TO SEE WHAT LEVEL THIS IS APPROVED FOR SINCE YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS)

I am writing my first Ribbon nomination in the hope of correcting a grave injustice. Ferris Bueller has consistently performed the Medic role in Project Reality on the Tactical Gamer server to such a degree of excellence that to many regulars, he is simply synonymous with the class.

I have been at TG for some 3 years now and part of the 6th Devils for 18 months or so. Ferris is a member of my IHS, however this nomination does not reflect the friendship or support he has provided me since finding TG. It is purely and simply on behalf of the excellence he has displayed at this role, from my earliest memories of playing PR.

The experience he brings to the squad as medic, the self sacrifice in his play style, utterly role playing the medic's job. Never thinking about his K/D yet never playing recklessly. Always using excellent judgement about when to revive, when and where to deploy smoke, if necessary pulling off last second revives because the situation demands it. Judgement that has been forged through years of performing to the highest standard of the class and honed through thousands of hours dedicated play.

Ferris's awareness of the role, it's requirements and responsibilities and his ability and willingness to show others has meant that I have been able to gleam some of the basic skills from him to enable me to be a better Medic when required.

I appreciate the lack of specific AAR's may hinder my case, however as I am sure you all know Ferris I am asking you to consider the merit's of this nomination in light of the 'virtual career' this gentleman has made out of the role. A career that in my opinion has brought this man to the top of his profession.

I respectfully hope you will see fit to bestow an award on Ferris Bueller for his outstanding service, the first name on my team sheet as Medic, every time, period.

Award: Distinguished Medic

Awardee:

|TG-6th|Axis_Sniper

Where: Muttrah City

When: 27 Dec 09

How: (WRITTEN UNDER THE "NEW" SYSTEM SO CHECK WITH RIBBONS TO SEE WHAT LEVEL THIS IS APPROVED FOR SINCE YOU MY ALREADY HAVE THIS)

To put it lightly, Axis Sniper kicked ass. The first thing our squad did was haul it to North city and attempt to hold off the majority of the MEC team by ourselves. We succeeded for about ten minutes, until myself and most of my squad was dead. I told Axis to take charge of the survivors until they all died, while I took the respawners and tried to get back to reinforce them. Axis held out after the rest of the squad died for over five minutes in this one building, under constant assault from multiple squads. Eventually he fought his way out (by himself still) and regrouping with the rest of the squad a few blocks away on my orders.

He went on to achieve a score of 13-0, something rarely achieved during a 2+ hour round, let alone as infantry. While 13 kills doesn't seem like allot, take into account that many more enemies were revived, and that he was skilled enough to not die at all throughout this long round. Add to that our squad was on the front lines for the entirety of the map and was in constant action and you have yourself a great contender for the Class II Distinguished Combat Action ribbon.

Award: Distinguished Combat Action

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************

Awardees: Please check your ribbon class level to make sure you were awarded the proper level here. If you have any issues with the level of the award, please check with the ribbons team for clarification. I am simply re-posting the results from the Administration Ribbons section of the forums.

Several of these nominations were written under the "NEW" ribbon system that was repealed in mid-January. Although awarded, you need to check with RIBBONS TEAM to make sure you have the proper level. I attempted to mark the ones in question for you to pursue on your own to clarify. To my knowledge, the "NEW" system was disbanded, so any "level jumping" awards may have been approved, but only to take you to your next level under the old system. Please check with RIBBONS if you have questions.

CONGRATS!

TMAN
    Last edited by TMan; 02-08-2010, 12:47 PM.
    sigpic

Re: Approved Ribbons through 08FEB10

Congratulations, everybody. Looks like people took Ribbons' wish of more nominations to heart..

Comment

Wow lots of ribbons! Good to see :) Congrats guys!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats dudes.

| |

Comment

Congratulations to all. Looks like we are starting to get the ribbon machine rolling. Keep an eye out for those that go beyond the call of virtual duty! :)

Comment

congrats to all, keep the nominations up!

| | | |

Comment

Yay! My first ribbon! Ty T!
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats guys and gals!
                  [S7]Hablos
                  Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Comment

Congrats guys!
                    And thanks for the award!

Comment

Oh yeah and congrats to all!
                      Btw, how can I get that ribbon to my signature?
                      sigpic

Comment

My profile -> edit signature -> write on the field without spaces:

[img ]url of the ribbon image here[/img ]

you can ad [center ] & [/center ] if you want it centered. Theres a guide to the code somewhere on the forums.
                        [S7]Hablos
                        Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Comment

Grats, LoL

Comment

Ty for help Hablos!
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats to all and thanks for the nomination! I really appreciate being recognised. I don't feel i'm the best at anything at TG really :) , but i've always enjoyed the great teamwork play here. And since finding it i've tried to do what i could to make it an even better and long-term place for great gameplay. And we've grown so much in the last years, it really makes me proud being part of it all even more. So here's to all you guys and girls, ribbons or not, be proud of our awesome community!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X