Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You want to play with TG but can't join the server : read this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want to play with TG but can't join the server : read this!

If you can't or don't want to become a supporting member read this:

Since PR 0.9 came out, non-supporting member like me have had a hard time getting on the server and playing. When you do get in, it’s almost impossible so finish a round with out the dreaded “removing for a supporting member” message. I know the fad for PR 0.9 will go away and all NS members will be able to rejoin their beloved TG server, however...

PR and TG are like bread and butter, there great with each other and you can’t think of a world without both of them. For me, this as become so evident because I’ve been stuck on other servers that don’t have the same level of cooperation as TG. The game play is affected and PR looses its appeal.

Therefore, I propose that TG members looking for a good game join the waiting room on are Mumble channel to find out if other members are playing on a different server. That way we could make a squad or two and have some fun…

3 easy steps:

1) Join the TG waiting room in Mumble and see if there is anyone playing.
    2) Look for the players on PRSPY* : http://realitymodfiles.com/geze/prspy/
    3) Join the server and cross your fingers that you are on the right side!

* Please don’t ask the server name or IP, because it could become annoying…

Cheers,

Nixon

Re: You want to play with TG but can't join the server : read this!

Xfire works great too

Although, I've played a total of 15 mins on a server other than TG in the last year, so I may be behind.
    |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
    sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
    I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

I gave up and bought a supporting membership this last weekend. So much easier to play, and its nice to help out the server because they provide the best server ive played on.

"All of you stay frickin high speed. All you stay on your frickin primaries and frickin slay bodies all day long. Good to go" -Combat Ninja lol

Comment

Well, since I can't pay for becoming an SM, I've been doing that with a couple of PR buddies and it actually works very fine. We've even convinced people of using mumble to join us and stuff like that.

So yeah, it is a very good thing to do if you can't have as much TG-PR action as you would like to.

In-Game: |TG-Irr|Dreves

Comment

UKWF provide the next best games in PR, played there since 0.9 release and its been some very good games tbh. Only lack is that not many of em use mumble, but it is still very good games with good communication between squads. Deffo worth a shot if you cant/dont want to pay to play a free game. Also T&T can host some good games, did in the past, but havent played there in a while though.

Comment

Nixon, great idea and a great way to use inititive for those who don't have the SM status. +Rep

Comment

Nixon I'm down if you want to have some TG-Irr crashers night where we play non-TG servers.

It might be a good way to recruit from HOG, UK and T&T servers ect.

The 189th Infantry Brigade: Taking the 'the' out of psychotherapist since 2010.

XFire: mrthomasking

Comment

I was thinking of that, but I wanted to wait after the PR.09 hype since I would be good to recuit people that will continue to play for a longer period of time.

Comment

SM for me, 2 days ago... No problems anymore, I bought BF2 for 15 bucks and did not pay a cingle cent for PR yet, so it's ok.

However, I also recommend the RT Mumble-Freaks server... Really good teamwork because of COMMS, everybody on the server uses mumble, every single one! :D Had my best round SLing on Yamalta 2 days ago (when TG was full, hehe).

2.5hrs of non stop tense action.

--> check RT.

Comment

No clue on getting my account to the server's supporting member list
                    Can anyone help me?

Comment

Go to this website http://bf2s.com/ and search your username, then at the top left corner of your screen should be a number. Then on the TG website go to your settings and then edit profile, type this number into the BF2 ID number and soon(thinks its like 15 min or next map change) the server will know you are a SM.
                      |TG-69th|chrisweb89

Comment

Originally posted by chrisweb89 View Post
                        Go to this website http://bf2s.com/ and search your username, then at the top left corner of your screen should be a number. Then on the TG website go to your settings and then edit profile, type this number into the BF2 ID number and soon(thinks its like 15 min or next map change) the server will know you are a SM.
                        Thanks for the help Chris

Comment

Yeah, it takes one map change to "activate" Welcome to the club!

Comment

I have to say, the COOP servers are awesome more teamwork there than alot of servers I feel and its sooo intense!!! When its just humans vs Bots witha crap load of bots per person its insanity!
                            sigpic
                            <a href="http://www.metro2033forum.net">metro 2033 forum</a>

Comment

well i just had to buy SM, no more mid flight kicks thank you very much :D
                              AnimalMother
                              Ex TG-31st LR
                              "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
                              sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...