This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR .909 hotfix released

A server-side hotfix for .909 has been released and our server has been patched with it.

Code:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Changelog
    -------------------------------------------------------
    - Attempt to fix issues with people dying on spawn for having "wrong" kit selected.
    - Attempt to make sure the black and white bleeding effect kicks in after being revived.
    - Fixed some control points capture orders on a few maps.
    - Updated spawn times for tanks on Vehicle Warfare mode to 5 minutes.
    - Added ticket loss only from losing than control points on Vehicle Warfare mode.
    - Only players inside vehicles can capture/neutralize control points on Vehicle Warfare mode.
    - Only players with the crewman and pilot kits can capture/neutralize control points on Vehicle Warfare mode.
    - Minimum of 6 players to capture/neutralize control points on Vehicle Warfare mode.
    - Control points have 15s neutralize time and 15s capture time on Vehicle Warfare mode.
    - Fixed Command and Control not limiting Forward Outposts to only one per team.

We are now running 2 CnC maps in the normal rotation - Yamalia and Silent Eagle. We're going to give them a shot in standard rotation play. Vehicle warfare will be played during password events to determine if it is a suitable candidate for normal rotation play.

Enjoy.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Re: PR .909 hotfix released

Yamalia on CnC is my wet dream! Thank you!! I'm just hoping RT has it in their rotation too, since I mostly play there (due to clan directive).
    In fact I'm writing a small commander's guide (for my own use) for Yamalia CnC, so you'll probably see me soon commanding on that layout.
    In-game nick: [FSG]Oskar Xfire: wrestlersesf

Comment

Re: PR .909 hotfix released

Hotfix for the hotfix applied. Let's see how it works. Again, I've added some CnC to the rotation. Keep your fingers crossed.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X