Several More Ribbons - 18MAR10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several More Ribbons - 18MAR10

Approved ribbons through March 18, 2010. Congratulations gentlemen!

Award: Valorous Unit

Class 1 Awardees:

dropkicked_murphy

Class 2 Awardees:

StealthBanana
    Namebot

What?

SERVICE: Valorous Unit

When?

2 of march 2010

How ?

Map Barracuda was on when we firs flew on that Vietnamish looking island full of Chinese soliders waiting for us. Our first approach was made by huey and wasn't really successful as we lost 3 people in the process of landing due to the FAV fire (Chopper was also shot down), but Banana and Namebot managed to survive and kill the crew that operated the FAV, and revive us. All was good with no deaths until our last guy was revived which got immdiately overrunned by another FAV (suspected the same people that we previously shot out). 3 deaths resolted and as they came back with their hitting tactics but banana and Namebot hid well and survived.

We manage to get another chopper and regroup before second wave could come raging on us. Settup up a FB while being under constant overwatch by Namebot gave US a relihable spawnpoint.
    We made a push to Airstrip with great success; Namebot was killing all the infantry with his saw, banana was reviving to the point he ran out of epipens and sprint was firing his L-AT faster as he could reload.

Result ? 5, yes, 5 squads down (their whole team). They did respawn just East of the objective but I made sure our hydros had flattened them with ground.

Their whole team being concentrated gave our team an opportunity to cap both of the flags just N from Airstrip with ease (only 3 people on cap).

Before Chinese could react we hopped into a LAV and went straight for their main with nothing but dead chinese corpses fed by our bullets on our minds.

We went in the bunker underneth Silo and luckly Dropkicked_murphy closed the doors just when FAV was about to enter. Oh and did I mention our transport got tracked just outside the silo so we didn't had any support. After their team obviously respawning in main they hit us hard but like a true heroes my lads performed exceptionaly well and killed Squad after squad. Time had ran out for Chinese to organize a good attack and we capped the flag. We ended up with 4 deaths and 68 kills at the end of the round ( was so busy being shot at I couldn't take a SS at the end ).

I believe my squad deserves a class 3 SERVICE: Valorous Unit ribbon because they not only had a great laughter in mumble while waiting for Chinese but they outperformed their entire team. 5 guys against 30, sounds like a cheap war film but in that situatuion you could well say that.

I'm really proud of them and wish to reward them with their outstanding efforts.

I'm adding a SS seconds later when we capped Airfield;

Award: Valorous Unit

Class 1 Awardees:

marooke
    UCSB-Kola
    zzman305

Class 2 Awardees:

Bullseye2550

Class 3 Awardees:

Liquid.watch

Recommended Award: Valorous Unit

Game/Server: PR server

Place and Time:Feb. 16 evening

Nomination:
    Bullseye2550 (Class II)
    Liquid.Watch (Class III)
    marooke
    UCSB-Kola
    zzman305

My squad worked very well during a round of Silent Eagle 16. We were able to defend 3 flanks of the village by ourselves while repeatedly being assaulted by the enemy team. We were able to build a few FBs and defend them from the enemy( or rebuild once we killed the enemy) multiple times as well as destroyed 3-4 enemy FBs ourselves The squad worked very well together and kept up with my fast pace. Everyone listened well to what I told them and as such we were able to flank multiple squads. Overall it was an excellent performance by all players in the squad. We ended up having about 60 kills(perhaps more as some left) with only 3 deaths and held our 3 sides of the village for the entire round.

Congrats!
    sigpic

Re: Several More Ribbons - 18MAR10

The first nomination was an excellent read! Congrats to all.

| |

Comment

Good job people :)

|

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Great work guys!

Comment

Congrats all!!!
            sigpic

OLD GUYS RULE!!!!

Humor is something that thrives between man's aspirations and his limitations. There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humor is truth. Victor Borge

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X