Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of us that have been there. Have a Great Marine Corps Day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of us that have been there. Have a Great Marine Corps Day.

Re: For those of us that have been there. Have a Great Marine Corps Day.

Marines... truly the best.
    Stay together, communicate, don't give up.

sigpic

Comment

Oorah, Marines. We salute you all for your service, past, present and future.
      Semper Fidelis.

Comment

I have many real life and virtual friends who have served in the Corps.

Thank you.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

From-the-halls of mont-e-zuma..

Comment

The last words of the commander's speech were " Isn't that bad-ass ?".
            All I could think of was the puppy in the ammo pouch of a US Marine in Afghanistan.
            I read the first few posts and thought... corny.
            But you just can't think about what those men and women and their families go through everyday and not thank whatever god you believe in that we have people like that, no matter how corny that may sound.
            Thank You.
            You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
            So that when they turn their backs on you,
            You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Thank You.

|
              |

Comment

I thought they were to tough to have a Marine specific day :)

Thank you to those that have served, your dedication and sacrifices deserve more respect than you receive.
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

"God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see. He plays His games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the Marine Corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your a** belongs to the corps."

Comment

Puppy in dump pouch = win

Comment

I say screw the Marines. At least the ones that kept stealing my girl friends back in high school. Of course they always came back when ya'll got deployed.

You are some bad ass mother *$&#$*s, Marines. I'm glad you're on our side.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X