Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password 'night' 3-28-2010

It's been too long!

Today's event will start between 12:30 and 1:00 pm CST (GMT-6) depending on the previous' maps status. As the primary reason to password the server is to encourage people to read the rules before joining please refresh your knowledge of the rules which you can find here: Project Reality Rules

In addition, as a TG server we expect everyone to follow the TacticalGamer Primer, which can be found here: TacticalGamer Primer

We are promoting a mature and welcoming environment for all players, and I encourage everyone to stay on the team that they joined and make a few new friends. This is not a rule, but a suggestion in line with the Primer.

Only after reading and refreshing yourself on the rules and the Primer should you use the following password to log in. If anyone asks for it tell them to check out this post, everyone who joins the server is expected to follow both.

If you have any clarifying questions while in game, ask an admin. If you have a problem with another player or want to report an issue use !r <player> <issue> to notify an admin after politely reminding them about the rules if you choose. We expect players who have chosen to wear the TG tags to be examples, lets show them how it is done!

password: zerotolerance

maplist:
    Ramiel - Skirmish
    Fool's Road 64
    Jabal 64
    Silent Eagle 64
    Al Basrah 16
    Barracuda 64
    Last edited by snooggums; 03-28-2010, 01:38 PM.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Re: Password 'night' 3-28-2010

decision made, PR tonight!
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Nice maps.

Comment

Password night from no where! That's pretty ninja.

"Silent Eagle 64"
        After playing Silent Eagle for three hours and forty-five minutes last night I still have not had enough! Lets make it last another three hours and forty-five minutes! [/sarcasm]

Comment

My name is Skud, and I approve of this PW night.
          Skud

Comment

That silent eagle was pretty nice. The game is way better and funnier when almost everybody is on mumble. We should do that for often
            sigpic

Sig made by : majorissuez99

"Killing a man is murder unless you do it to the sound of trumpets." ~ Voltaire

Comment

MOD: This post is inappropriate - discussion of bans do not belong in public forums. Please review our policies on addressing bans.
              Last edited by disposableHero; 03-29-2010, 10:57 AM.
              |TG18|KevinS_1RCR

Comment

Only if I knew earlier :(

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                The BigC

Comment

There will be more Xmaster.
                  |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

Silent Eagle 64 with good CAS on station was a far cry from yesterday's scrim. Constant action for the last hour that I made it in there. Good fun!

Comment

For those of you who were involved with the two US jets getting destroyed near the beginning of the round I've watched the BFR and here is what appears to have happened:

The chopper was leaving main and heading over the hills to the north. There was an AA at the village that shot at the chopper, appropriately. The chopper was destroyed, one AA missile missed and was redirected by the flares to the smaller jet, completely out of view of the AA emplacement and behind a hill. The second jet most likely died from the same rocket as they have a large blast radius.

It was unfortunate but really just a freak event with AA and flares, and clearly unintentional. I would have made a video of it but xfire is giving me PB kicks again.
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Comment

Sounds like the freak incident on jabal a while back where an enemy helo got whacked and took out an entire friendly squad that was 50m away. File it under the "stuff happens" category.

Comment

It was a welcome return for the password night from my perspective. More mature play, much less whining. I really enjoyed it.

Comment

People need to lay off all chat a bit more. The stray AA missile killing both of the US jets before take off kind of sucked, not a bit deal though. I did see the whole thing from the air though when we accidentally para dropped near main again. The event went fine for the most part though. I would however like to see a 100% Mumble attendance rate on password nights.

-zeb

Comment

Its settled then. Looks like it was just bad luck. Sux q.q . The pilots did well though if CAS would have been in the air sooner game might have gone another way.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X